Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Suicide/Knockout pool- UPDATED FOR 2007

Heidenreich

A bunch of ESers played last year, might as well put it out here again.

To any "gamblers" in here. I figured ES was as good a place as any to advertise my pool.....

It's July 4th, that means the 2007 NFL Suicide pool is now open. The rules are simple. Pick one team to win every week. If you win, you move on. If you don't you're out.

There's only one catch, you can't use the same team twice. So after we all use the Skins week one over the Dolphins, we can't use them again.... :)

All picks are tracked on this website. http://home.earthlink.net/~suicidepool

$20 gets you in, and you can play as many times as you like. You or anyone else that you know.

Last year's winner took over 5 grand, i'm hoping for a bigger pot this year.

If you're interested, PM me, or send an email to NFLSuicidepool2007@yahoo.com

Good luck to anyone who hops in.......

i would be defintely interested... do i use paypal to pay? also i know the concept of this, but u say that u can play as many times as you want. what does that mean?

also i looked on that website? did the top 2 indviduals get their picks rigth for the entire season?

i would be defintely interested... do i use paypal to pay? also i know the concept of this, but u say that u can play as many times as you want. what does that mean?

also i looked on that website? did the top 2 indviduals get their picks rigth for the entire season?

Yeah, the top 2 guys made it through the whole year. That's the first time that ever happened.

You can use paypal, other people just mail me checks (i'll give you my address via PM).

What i mean by you can play as many times as you want, is that if you want to purchase multiple entries at the beginning of the season, you can. On the site, you'll see some people with a (2) or (3) next to their name. There's one guy who buys five every year......

• 1 month later...
whats ur paypal address?

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. I'll logon tonight at home & either post the info here or PM it to you.

Just note that if you do use paypal, it might be slightly more to enter, because Paypal charges a fee (I think it's 3%, but again, I haven't used it in ages.)

If thats the case, it will be $20.60 to enter......

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how many participants do you currently have.....

bumpage....

Yes, very nice bumpage.

Right now the earlies total 52. So the pot is a modest 1,040.00

Just so you know, 10 days before the opener last year the pot was only at 800 bucks.

The last week is when everybody hops in. It'll be around 5K again, trust me

I have a few questions. When and where do I make my picks? Do I have to pick them all at once or can I choose my winner on a week by week basis?

Isn't it possible that everyone would lose? What happens then?

The picks can be emailed to NFLSUicidepool2007@yahoo.com or PM'd to me.

It's a better idea to send them via email, just incase my PM's get filled up.

Some people actually do pick them all in advance, but you don't have to. As long as I have your pick for the current week by Saturday, you're good.

If everyone loses in the same week, they'll get a "free pass" to the next week. It has never happened, and while I know I should plan for it, I haven't. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived