Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

French Men Suck

G-Prime

Ok so I'm sitting here in a very beautiful hotel room over looking Paris. I FINALLY got my vpn into my office network working after a day of internet troubles(Vacation or not I gotta stay connected). The men are as most would expect them to be. Arrogant, snooty and obnoxious. It doesn't matter if your a tourist and are giving their community lots of money, they hate you regardless.

The ladies and the elderly people are extremely friendly and polite. My wife and I spoke for 30 minutes with an older couple at this fountain/park thing. They were gracious and welcoming. My kid is having a blast and my wife is spending all my money =). She has the camera and I dunno what she's done with it but soon as I get it back from her I'll see what pictures she has taken.

I always had good experiences in Paris, but I think I'm definitely the minority.

Funny thing on the occasions that I've been to Paris, it's hard to actually find a French person. :laugh: Mostly middle-easterners/africans/etc.

On another note, it is commonly known that French-Canadians are the biggest jackasses on the planet :)

I always had good experiences in Paris, but I think I'm definitely the minority.

My experience in Paris was that as long as I made an attempt to speak in French first, everyone (male and female) was very nice. And quickly cut me off with English so that I would stop mangling their tongue.

My experience in Paris was that as long as I made an attempt to speak in French first, everyone (male and female) was very nice. And quickly cut me off with English so that I would stop mangling their tongue.

:applause:

Yeah...when I was in Paris I didn't have any trouble with the locals. But the only people I found who did not speak English were the police. :doh:

Archived