Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could 2007 be the Seahawks' busiest offseason ever?

EnFoRcEr_uPu

I'm looking at KFFL.com right now, and they're reporting that 27(no, that is not a typo) players are in the last year of their current contract with the team. That's going to be an awful lot of negotiations in the offseason, or a WHOOOOLLLE lot of recruiting, lol.

The NFL doesn't want any more long running dynasty's. They can only work those cap numbers for so long. It always catches up to you, unless you're the Redskins!

Why should it for the Hawks? I don't see why the Seahawks don't have a bunch of signing bonus money. The owner of the hawks is PAUL ALLEN. Geez, if he wanted to he could spend just as much money as the Skins and it be the equivenlent of me buying a pizza.

Why should it for the Hawks? I don't see why the Seahawks don't have a bunch of signing bonus money. The owner of the hawks is PAUL ALLEN. Geez, if he wanted to he could spend just as much money as the Skins and it be the equivenlent of me buying a pizza.

Having it and spending it are two different things. Not everyone is willing to throw as much of his own cash as possible at the team as Dan Snyder is.

Most teams don't use the same cap strategies as Snyder, even PAUL ALLEN, Geez.

Most teams don't use the same cap strategies as Snyder, even PAUL ALLEN, Geez.

No reason to be a jerk. I was talking about the seahawks. Are you a hawk sympahtizer? Do you feel the need to protect Seattle's honor? Are you the designated Seattle honor guy? Are you the knight of Seattle? Are you the Seahawks biggest fan? Do you love the Seahawks? Do you wish you were in Seattle, WA right now? I want to know these things. Please tell me. :laugh: :D :D :D :D :D;)

No reason to be a jerk. I was talking about the seahawks. Are you a hawk sympahtizer? Do you feel the need to protect Seattle's honor? Are you the designated Seattle honor guy? Are you the knight of Seattle? Are you the Seahawks biggest fan? Do you love the Seahawks? Do you wish you were in Seattle, WA right now? I want to know these things. Please tell me. :laugh: :D :D :D :D :D;)

This isn't the Seahawks board? Your use of capitals in their owners name lead me to beleive you were shouting. I only responded. All this Seahawks stuff is cute.

Only if he likes pickles. I think that is the real question here. :mad:

No, that would be me. :silly:

well we know shaun alexander, walter jones, nate burleson, and julian peterson are locked up for a long time. those are pretty much their most important people. i'm sure hasselback has many years left on his deal too.

Matt signed a long term deal right after he found out Walter Jones signed one. Once he learned that Jones had signed, he told his agent that he wanted to stay in Seattle.

There are a whole lot of guys with one year contracts. And right now, the teams don't have 55-player rosters, so I'm not sure that number is really significant at this point.

Archived