Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chiefs @ Boys - 2005 Season

If anyone saw this game or is watching it on NFL Network now, they just made a comment about how many chiefs fans were there. the announcers said it was like a Chiefs homegame. if memory serves me correct, this was week 16 and the girls needed to win out to have a chance to make the playoffs.

Feel free to join me when i say HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If anyone saw this game or is watching it on NFL Network now, they just made a comment about how many chiefs fans were there. the announcers said it was like a Chiefs homegame. if memory serves me correct, this was week 16 and the girls needed to win out to have a chance to make the playoffs.

Are all Deadskins fans as dumb as you? the queefs game was a week 14

game..the week 16 game was us against the Panthers, where Jones ran

for 194 yards..and even if we won out, other factors were involved if the

Cowboys wanted to make the post season

but because of the games we lost, like the gift wrap game week 2 against

you, week 7 against the Seahags and Turkey day against the Broncos, it

was impossible for them to make the post season

Are all Deadskins fans as dumb as you? the queefs game was a week 14

game..the week 16 game was us against the Panthers, where Jones ran

for 194 yards..and even if we won out, other factors were involved if the

Cowboys wanted to make the post season

but because of the games we lost, like the gift wrap game week 2 against

you, week 7 against the Seahags and Turkey day against the Broncos, it

was impossible for them to make the post season

thats even worse!!! They were actually leading the playoff race at that point!! haha. cowcrap fans are lame

Ummm.... we actually won the game if that means anything? :(

Of course they did.

When Dallas wins, its always because the refs gave it to them or robbed the other team.

Not really. It's just that the non-holding call (among other calls) was very questionable on that game winning drive. Hence, it could be considered BS that the Cowboys won. Sometimes the game can come down to a call, and if it does, there is definitely going to be some criticism of certain calls. No one is bashing your other games, like the game where Jones totally raped the Panthers. But seriously, you have to admit that the Chiefs game could have ended if that holding was called.

I don't really care because I picked up Glenn for that week because my other WRs were on bye and he scored twice in that game (and on that game-winner). Plus it made the Redskins victory next week all the sweeter.

Not really. It's just that the non-holding call (among other calls) was very questionable on that game winning drive. Hence, it could be considered BS that the Cowboys won. Sometimes the game can come down to a call, and if it does, there is definitely going to be some criticism of certain calls. No one is bashing your other games, like the game where Jones totally raped the Panthers. But seriously, you have to admit that the Chiefs game could have ended if that holding was called.

I don't really care because I picked up Glenn for that week because my other WRs were on bye and he scored twice in that game (and on that game-winner). Plus it made the Redskins victory next week all the sweeter.

Give it a rest. :rolleyes: The skins got away with a holding call or two week two as I remember. Let's move on to 2006 shall we?

Give it a rest. :rolleyes: The skins got away with a holding call or two week two as I remember. Let's move on to 2006 shall we?

:laugh: sure they did :rolleyes:

and the Redeskins got away with a blatant hold right in front of the ref, preventing a sure sack, then on the next play got a gift D-hold call, when the receiver clearly ran into the LB, on 4th down

happens all the time.... :jerk:

Were those on either of the plays Roy got beat by Moss for TDs?

14-13

Yes, actually there was a blatant hold on Ellis on the first Moss TD but I'm not blaming the game on the refs. No way we should have collapsed like that. Tr1 you're NOT that bright or clever. You're neither funny or insightful which is a bad combination.

Yes, actually there was a blatant hold on Ellis on the first Moss TD but I'm not blaming the game on the refs.

Jansen with 2 broken thumbs held huh? Well, even if he did - it was on the other side of the field a good 8 yards away from Brunell. And it happened about .3 seconds before Brunell let the ball go. So it was a good no call.

There are already too many flags in games - so let's let the calls that have absolutely no bearing on the play go.

Jansen with 2 broken thumbs held huh? Well, even if he did - it was on the other side of the field a good 8 yards away from Brunell. And it happened about .3 seconds before Brunell let the ball go. So it was a good no call.

There are already too many flags in games - so let's let the calls that have absolutely no bearing on the play go.

DD, I think Ellis was in a position to make a play but that's neither here nor there. I have no interest in arguing about week two. For the record, you guys OWNED us in 2005. Over and done! :cool:

Chiefs got totally pwned by the refs...

Interestingly enough it was the same crew that officiated the Chargers-Cowboys game of Week 1... where Dallas beat another AFC West opponent with some spurious calls and non-calls... although the refs also screwed Dallas on not calling some holding as well in that Chargers game.

Chiefs got totally pwned by the refs...

Interestingly enough it was the same crew that officiated the Chargers-Cowboys game of Week 1... where Dallas beat another AFC West opponent with some spurious calls and non-calls... although the refs also screwed Dallas on not calling some holding as well in that Chargers game.

You're correct! That officiating crew is in cahoots with Jerry Jones and the Italian Mafia. All Dallas games are rigged.

The redskins play at FedEx Field.

Now close the topic.

Yes, actually there was a blatant hold on Ellis on the first Moss TD but I'm not blaming the game on the refs. No way we should have collapsed like that.
DD, I think Ellis was in a position to make a play but that's neither here nor there. I have no interest in arguing about week two. For the record, you guys OWNED us in 2005. Over and done! :cool:
Jansen with 2 broken thumbs held huh?

Just too funny. I guess he held him with his teeth. :laugh:

You're correct! That officiating crew is in cahoots with Jerry Jones and the Italian Mafia. All Dallas games are rigged.

All it really proves is that the football officiating sucks and is inconsistent. I think we both can agree on that.

Dallas was 1 of several teams in the hunt for the post season, but because

of a poor kicking game..It's what help keep us out of the post season

i like how in your first post you called me dumb and then said you gift wrapped games for us. now you are saying that your kicking game sucked.

either way, you were "1 of several teams in the hunt" for a playoff spot and KC fans came down and took home field advantage away from you. to that i laugh in your face

Archived