Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Back from Rome

skinfan2k

Hey Guys,

I have been absent from the good ole USA for about 10 days. i just arrived yesterday from DUlles but unfortunaley dont have my luggage.. This is the 2nd time during this trip.. As we were arriving in Rome, we did not have our luggage for 2.5 days.. We found the luggage in the backroom and they were never planning to deliver it.

So whats been going in the dc/md/va area.. Any new signings by the washington redskins? nationals? wizards? orioles?

i will soon post pics? i have a lot of great pics for background pictures

Only news lately was the Wizards picking 2 big Euros in the draft. Also, the ESPN crew on Sportscenter surprisingly ranking the Skins high in almost every category during their Ultimate Depth sessions.

Welcome home :cheers:

Cool man, I just got back from Rome yesterday morning at like 2:30 a.m. Before that I was in (in order from most recently), Venice, all around Switzerland(Lugano, Luzerne, Zermatt, San Moritz, Zurich, Lake Como), Vienna, Budapest. I can't believe you actually fed those pigeons. All of those pigeons and the people keeping them in the square with food were really pissing me off.

What did you do in Rome and Venice? Just trying to compare to see what I missed for next time.

man this vacation sucked for my baggage... it took me 2.5 days to get my baggage when i got to Fuicimino and then i had to wait another 3-4 days when i got back here at dulles.. i got my last luggage yesterday from the flight of saturday

Archived