Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My new online store (my other addiction)

ncskinsfan71

Hey guys,

I haven't been on much (waiting for the season!) because I've been working on my online store, Pete's Hats. Here is a little background on it.

Pete's Hats began as an idea that my father and I had a few years ago to sell men's hats. We never had it materialize due to the fact of me always working a "real job", but the idea stuck with me. We were both avid "hat men", often trying to outdo one another with hats that we found or purchased.

After I got married in September of 2002, my dad unfortunately passed in December of the same year. While my wife and I own our own business, I decided to finally do something about this "idea" that had been in my head and deeply embedded in my heart for a long time. And so, Pete's Hats, named after my Dad, became a reality that I hope you will enjoy.

Check it out! Not sure if I can give the address or not, so Click Here! and tell me what you think. Right now I only ship CONUS, but anyone overseas fancies something they might like send me a note.

where/how do you get your supply from? I have been dabbling with buying and re-selling small amounts on ebay before, but nothing on a somewhat major scale like you are doing. You can PM me if you don't wanna reveal anything. Thanks!

No problem Mr. S,

It all depends on what you're trying to sell. Fortunately for me, someone I know who was already in the business gave me some info (manufacturers names and phone numbers) to help me get started. From there I went online and looked up more names of companies that I wanted to deal with, told them I was opening an online store and went from there. Some of them wouldn't deal with me because I don't have a "brick and mortar" store yet, but that's cool. I'll get there eventually. I have a business already that required a tax id number, so I had that. I did have to get a sales and use tax number in addition to that because some of the companies need that if you are going to buy wholesale from them. It also depends on the state that you're in.

Mainly just decide what you want to sell, and then do your homework on how to purchase those items at wholesale cost.

yeh, im just looking to selling anything on ebay. Like I said, i've been dabbling with the idea for the past two years, buying an item here at the right time/price and selling it later on. Thanks though, I just gotta find something I can buy at wholesale. I'm game for most things really.

• 2 weeks later...

:dallasuck Hey NCSKINSFAN1 or any extreme fan, Can someone please tell me where I can purchase a Old School Helmet Head. I've been to every site on the internet, they either have Ravens, GB, Raiders, or Philthy, but for some reason they don't have the SKINS. I have been on Ebay, Skins store you name it I've been looking so, Can anybody tell me where I can get one it would be greatly appreciated.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Archived