Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Stewart wins the Pepsi 400 at Daytona

nelms

what happened to Denny Hamlin? He was in the top 10 with a lap to go... did he cause the caution?

Hamlin finished 17th, which was actually good enough to put him back into the top 10 in the points standings. Biffle and Yeley caused the last caution.

Hamlin finished 17th, which was actually good enough to put him back into the top 10 in the points standings. Biffle and Yeley caused the last caution.

No the race finished under caution.... I think he cut a tire...

That stupid Biffle had to come down on Yeley and knock out Jeff Gordon. He would have one too. I was hoping Boris Said could pull off the victory and was hoping Kyle would go with Boris instead of Tony. And what was up with that last caution? They showed the derbris and it had already rolled off the track. That waas such a bs caution.

That stupid Biffle had to come down on Yeley and knock out Jeff Gordon. He would have one too. I was hoping Boris Said could pull off the victory and was hoping Kyle would go with Boris instead of Tony. And what was up with that last caution? They showed the derbris and it had already rolled off the track. That waas such a bs caution.

About 90% of the Nascar cautions are BS cautions. Whenever the #8 goes a lap down, you can guarantee there will be a caution out within five laps to make sure he's the "lucky dog."

The "lucky dog" has to be the dumbest form of racing welfare I have ever seen.

About 90% of the Nascar cautions are BS cautions. Whenever the #8 goes a lap down, you can guarantee there will be a caution out within five laps to make sure he's the "lucky dog."

The "lucky dog" has to be the dumbest form of racing welfare I have ever seen.

You're right. The "lucky dog" was created for Dale Jr.

No the race finished under caution.... I think he cut a tire...

The last caution was on the last lap and was a debris caution. I saw part of a tire rolling off the track, that might have been Hamlin's tire.

I've got to admit that I'm a Gordon fan and was real pissed when he got wrecked. But he got shuffled back and should have done what Tony did on that last restart. It's hard to dislike Tony though, being a Gibbs guy and all. I'm glad Gibbs was there to see one of his teams win! Get that winning taste Joe!

Hell yeah! Joe Gibbs Racing rules again!!!! :applause: :cheers:
And then he climbs the fence and jumps into the mosh pit. Awesome! :laugh:

Im not a NASCAR fan, but if i were, Tony Stewart would be my driver.

A. Joe Gibbs Racing.

B. He's freaking good.

C. His antics are hilarious.

That's funny Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson seem to be the lucky dog's more often then Junior, look at Dover Johnson got 3 of 'em. Junior hasn't got a single one this year.

Are you sure Junior hasn't gotten any this year? He got a ton of them last year. Oh, wait a minute, I'm still wearing my "I hate Dale Jr." goggles. :silly:

Are you sure Junior hasn't gotten any this year? He got a ton of them last year. Oh, wait a minute, I'm still wearing my "I hate Dale Jr." goggles. :silly:

Positive, put on some beer goggles maybe. Don't hate the kid cause of his daddy,you can't do what him or the guy who finishes 43rd can do. And if you don't know the answer to the question are you sure you even watch Nascar or are you talking outta your tailpipe?

Positive, put on some beer goggles maybe. Don't hate the kid cause of his daddy,you can't do what him or the guy who finishes 43rd can do. And if you don't know the answer to the question are you sure you even watch Nascar or are you talking outta your tailpipe?

A little sensitive when it comes to Jr. huh? :D

He's the most overrated driver in the series. By far. Living off of daddy's name. There's at least a dozen drivers with much more talent. But, he's Nascar's poster boy, so I guess talent doesn't matter. One thing I do know is that he'll never win a championship.

And if you don't know the answer to the question are you sure you even watch Nascar or are you talking outta your tailpipe?

Blah, blah, blah, Jr. rules, blah, blah, blah.

I just looked it up and Dale Jr. has taken 2 lucky dogs this year. Caution #7 in Atlanta and Caution #3 in California. He had 9 lucky dogs last year, highest among the top points leaders (tied with Ryan Newman).

A little sensitive when it comes to Jr. huh? :D

He's the most overrated driver in the series. By far. Living off of daddy's name. There's at least a dozen drivers with much more talent. But, he's Nascar's poster boy, so I guess talent doesn't matter. One thing I do know is that he'll never win a championship.

Not even a fan just stating fact's. He's only the poster boy cause of his Daddy, he hasn't won many races huh? So given good equipment this year he's in 3rd place in points overated. Again don't hate. Please name 12 driver's that given the same equipment could race on all the differant types of tracks and have the same success as him, especially short tracks and restrictor plate races. The list probably ends after stewart, gordon and johnson.

Besides Jr. a 'Skins fan get with it.:D

Please name 12 driver's that given the same equipment could race on all the differant types of tracks and have the same success as him, especially short tracks and restrictor plate races. The list probably ends after stewart, gordon and johnson.

Besides Jr. a 'Skins fan get with it.:D

Well that's precisely his problem - he can't race at all tracks. There's only 4 restrictor plate races and as of late he hasn't performed well on those either. He's horrible on the road courses and equally as bad on the flat cookie cutter tracks.

Better talented drivers:

Stewart

Gordon

Johnson

Busch

Biffle

Kenseth

Kahne

Harvick

Edwards

Hamlin (this kid is going to be great)

That's funny Jeff Gordon and Jimmy Johnson seem to be the lucky dog's more often then Junior, look at Dover Johnson got 3 of 'em. Junior hasn't got a single one this year.

Wrong.

He has had two so far this season, one at Atlanta and the other at California. Gordon and Johnson have had three each.

Archived