Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote General ZOD in 2008!!

Commander PK

This link deserves it's own thread. If this doesn't make you laugh, then you have no sense of humor at all. I was crying by the time I finished. :rotflmao:

http://www.zod2008.com/

Q. Mr. Zod, will there be lots of toys when you are President?

- Katie Vargas

Spokane, WA

A. General Zod replies: Child, let me explain something quite important to you. Under my new order, I allow you to live. In return for your obedience, you enjoy my generous protection. I expect tribute. Your tricycle, your dolls, everything you own. All these you will gladly give to me. All swear allegience to Zod

Q. O powerful Zod! Why haven't you taken care of Michael Bolton yet? Surly his leadership of the "BoltHeads" threatens your greatness. -- GW III

A. The matter of this defiant Bolton is highest on our level of concerns, and Zod's benevolent administration is doing all it can.!

Vote for your ruler

When I first came to your planet and demanded your homes, property and very lives, I didn't know you were already doing so, willingly, with your own government. I can win no tribute from a bankrupted nation populated by feeble flag-waving plebians. In 2008 I shall restore your dignity and make you servants worthy of my rule. This new government shall become a tool of my oppression. Instead of hidden agendas and waffling policies, I offer you direct candor and brutal certainty. I only ask for your tribute, your lives, and your vote.

-- General Zod

Your Future President and Eternal Ruler

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

well i can tell you right now that he's got my vote.

Q. Do you realize that there is one man on this planet who will never kneel to you? That being Mr. T? -- Bishop

A. Yes, this is the man who still owns half of the jewelry in the continent, which I expect shall be given in tribute to me. If I am elected, I shall have his head!

Q. I was just curious as to what you plan to do when Jack Bauer and CTU decide to stop you. As you know, Jack Bauer is a resiliant opponent who never seems to give up. How will you stop him?

-- Steelspider

A. Does it come as a surprise that this seemingly uncompromising patriot of the United States of America is a double- double- double-agent? You have revealed your disdain for Zod to his agent. I shall have your head.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Q. Do you realize that there is one man on this planet who will never kneel to you? That being Mr. T? -- Bishop

A. Yes, this is the man who still owns half of the jewelry in the continent, which I expect shall be given in tribute to me. If I am elected, I shall have his head!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Archived