Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Request from an "Old Head" ExtremeSkins-er

diego1115

Can we get the old COUNTDOWN at the top of the page again like the old days.....with the Months/Days/Seconds counting down to the 1st game??

I miss that thing man :cheers:

That was on the old portal page that doesn't work with all the new software upgrades we've done. The new portal page is www.redskins.com with this as sort of in-between portal/access page from Redskins.com.

I guess this would be a good thread to ask about the different database features we used to have too. Several of the mods have said they were being worked on in the past. Any updates?

I also like the archives, the world map, resent discussions, and all those features that we used to have on the old site, any way of putting those in the new portal, the one inbetween redskins.com and ES?

Can we get the old COUNTDOWN at the top of the page again like the old days.....with the Months/Days/Seconds counting down to the 1st game??

I got this program, "Yahoo! widgets" for free, and it lets windows users have the widgets that mac osx has, and if you have a good computer, it runs extremely well. One of the widgets i got was the countdown, which currently is keeping be updated on how many days until we play Cinnci in the first preseason game..42 days 3 hours 22 minutes and counting

If you use Firefox (which EVERYONE should use for its utmost superiority over Microslop Internet Exploder), there is an extension you can use which is a countdown clock for any event you choose. I don't know if it shows weeks:days:hours:mins:secs or if it just shows minutes and secs (I haven't used it yet), but you can find it under the extension list as "Countdown Clock."

If you use Firefox (which EVERYONE should use for its utmost superiority over Microslop Internet Exploder), there is an extension you can use which is a countdown clock for any event you choose. I don't know if it shows weeks:days:hours:mins:secs or if it just shows minutes and secs (I haven't used it yet), but you can find it under the extension list as "Countdown Clock."

I agree firefox mozilla is far superior to IE and safer too.

We've prioritized certain things over others, diego. Right now the push is on avatars, the games databases, and The Man and NFL Pick'em contests, and the Fan Map. Truth, it's taken us longer to get those done than we'd anticipated, for a variety of reasons. Rest assured we haven't forgotten, though.

We'll look into whether a countdown clock can be easily integrated as well. No promises as to how quickly, but we'll do what we can.

I know we've asked for your patience before, and you've all been great about it. Bear with us. It'll be worth the wait. :)

We've prioritized certain things over others, diego. Right now the push is on avatars, the games databases, and The Man and NFL Pick'em contests, and the Fan Map. Truth, it's taken us longer to get those done than we'd anticipated, for a variety of reasons. Rest assured we haven't forgotten, though.

We'll look into whether a countdown clock can be easily integrated as well. No promises as to how quickly, but we'll do what we can.

I know we've asked for your patience before, and you've all been great about it. Bear with us. It'll be worth the wait. :)

thanks for the explanation....now can i get my sig back? LOL

thanks for the explanation....now can i get my sig back? LOL

Certainly. All you gotta do is let me know your next one will be within the guidelines laid out in the rules, and you're good to go. :)

Certainly. All you gotta do is let me know your next one will be within the guidelines laid out in the rules, and you're good to go. :)
i just had a Clinton Portis pic last time.....now its gone....

I just wanna use this pic....

s_coleman_i.jpg

Archived