Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With the personnel change, what preview show will you watch?

Tom [Giants fan]

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

IMO ESPN

Since it covers all the games and has people at every site I say gives you the most for gameday coverage

Fox I would flip between for the first 20 or so minutes of their show for entertainment value

CBS has always been trailing but I guess it would be anyway since my team plays in the NFC and CBS focuses on the AFC

I'll have to say ESPN even though Crackhead is on it. JB, Howie, Terry and Jimmy was a good team and JB played the moderator. Fox is going to be a mess and CBS has always been terrible. Adding JB is like adding polish to a turd, it won't help it's still a turd.

This is a good question.

I always watched ESPN, then flipped to fox at noon. But i usually ended up flipping around to all three until I left for the bar, even though I really don't like CBS. (GET A High definition studio camera for gods sake!)

Opening day will shed some light for me, since I don't have to go to the bar.

Scratch that thought- Since the Giants play at 8:30 that night, the NYC market gets (drumroll please) The New York Jets at the Tennessee Titans! I guess I'll be at the bar :)

I enjoy ESPN's coverage, as it's a little more professional than the other two. I can't judge NBC until I see it. On top of that, ESPN starts their coverage earlier. I generally just leave it on in the background while I do my writing and work. ESPN usually goes on for the Sports Reporters and remains ambient noise until the games start.

NFL Newtork seems to be vastly improving their programming. I am interested to see what their pre-game, if they have one, will be like. I say this because I thought their coverage of the draft was head and shoulders above the ESPN coverage. Of course, that might be cause Corey Chavous is an encyclopedia.

Edit: I watch ESPN now

NFL Network doesn't have a pregame show. They do have this cool show on while the games are on called Red Zone. They show scores of all the current games in progress, and the host will update you on certain happenings in the games as well as give you radio broadcastings of the games.

It was awesome. When the Skins were whoopin that Cowboy ass, I flipped to Red Zone and the guy was all like "And the Redskins first half massacre continues." And then he turns on the radio broadcast of Larry Michael having an orgasm after the 3rd Chris Cooley touchdown. :)

I have two answers.

If I'm home (read that, an away Redskins game).. I switch between ESPN and the network covering the Redskins game that day (usually Fox). I always watch ESPN's post game stuff.

If it's a home Redskins game (which I attend), I set to record the pregame on the station the Redskins game is on since that is what I'm really taping anyway.

The only one I still won't watch is ESPN. I haven't watch 2 minutes of it since they hired the crackhead. Thank Zuess he doesn't do PrimeTime too. I miss the show, but I'm afraid listening to that ignorant piece of maggot sheet might cause cancer.

JB will have to work triple-time to improve CBS'. What a pathetic show. If JB can't do it though, nobody can.

On ESPN they do the long @ss features on a player and their wife and their wife's aunt's dog and the neighbor they met at the grocery...

I like being taken out to stadiums to get up to date info.

I like FOX due to them focussing more on the NFC but it DOES get pretty stupid sometimes...how many times can Terry Bradshaw talk about the Good Ol' Boys, etc.

The best show is actually on ESPN on monday...Monday Morning Quarterback...very in depth and alot of press conferences that you get to see coaches pissed off. Since I work from home, that is the show I love most.

ESPN's high light show is pretty good but I have enjoyed ESPN2 sunday evening as well.

i love james brown.. he did my high school graduation and was a complete joy.. he mention tb, howie and jimmy and his speech was about 35 mins.. i will watch jb and whatever station he is on. but i sure do love fox broadcast graphics

They're all idiots with little to no love for our Redskins. (JB excepted)

If someone held a gun to my head and forced me to pick I'd probably go for CBS or possibly NBC depending on who they throw in there.

Cannot watch any program with screaming crackhead ex-Cowboys. or Collinsworth.

Archived