Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where to watch Redskins games in London, England

Tdelpino

I will be in London this fall for school and I need to find a bar or somewhere that will show Redskins games on sundays. If anyone knows of anywhere please let me know, we are going to be nasty this year and I want to watch us tear up.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157961&highlight=sling+box

Also if you use the search function up top, there are plenty of London threads over the past few months that I've read. I believe they show it on Skyy TV up there, but I'm not certain. Sling box is a really cool piece of hardware, so you may want to check that out too... Welcome to the board btw...

I will be in London this fall for school and I need to find a bar or somewhere that will show Redskins games on sundays. If anyone knows of anywhere please let me know, we are going to be nasty this year and I want to watch us tear up.

Sky Sports carry 2 live games per Sunday and we also get the SNF and MNF games live (kick off about 1 a.m.!) Last year we got about 5 Skins games live.

Apart from that you are looking at Game Day live or Field pass radio. I'm trying this year to get hold of games on line via a web streaming service ....fingers crossed.

Welcome to the UK by the way!

Cheers

Martin

bars close at 11 over there, i think its like 5 hours ahead of time here, so afternoon games are prob. ok, but those sunday/mon. night games would prob be hard to get. my brother was there for school as well and didnt get to see the super bowl because of the time difference.

the Sports Cafe just up the street from Trafalgar Square carries most NFL games. They have the package through SKY sports (I believe) I watched the Skins V. Eagles game there last December that led us to the playoffs. They have a ton of tv's even several in the bathroom at the pisser! Decent Service, no more or less expensive drinks and plenty of other Americans. A good place to watch the games but otherwise I would go to other places. You are in London you don''t need to do American things!

Some bars may close early, depending on the license I guess. But there are plenty that are open late!. Like I said I watched the skins v. eagles game and we were there until atleast 2! You can buy a beer from a convenience store and walk down the street and drink it. Quite a diverse city, eeryone from all over the world is there, great time!

Archived