Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN has got me confused.....

Ajokah

Now I remember a couple weeks ago they came out with the NFL Rankings and we were like 10th (correct me if Im wrong).

There were a few teams that were listed above us:

Cowboys

Dolphins

Steelers

Giants (not sure)

Now they have this Ultimate Depth Chart thing that brings down every teams depth and not just their starters.

So far we are:

Quaterbacks - 14th

RB's - 6th

Pas Catchers - 3rd

Pass Defense - 2nd

Rush Defense - TBD

Now here are the Cowboys

QB - 19th

RB - 20th

PC - 5th

PD - 16th

Dolphins

QB - 12th

RB - 15th

PC - 17th

PD - 14th

Steelers

QB - 9th

RB - 11th

PC - 10th

PD - 9th

Giants

QB - 16th

RB - 5th

PC - 6th

PD - 16th

No if we have more depth than any of these teams, why are they rated higher than us. Dallas is rated in the bottom half of almost every category and they are a top NFC contender:doh: . I dont even need to go to the Dolphins. I think someone referred to them as the 2006 Arizona Cardinals.

Someone please help me understand this. According to the rankings, not including coaching which they should, we are a top 3 team in the NFC (behind Seahawks and Panthers).

Well, if we went 10-6 last year

and improved our depth across the roster

and have the deepest/most talented coaching staff

and good team chemistry (as attested to in this website)

with production under pressure ("5 in a row or we don't go...")

and recent playoff experience

...looks pretty good for '07, doesn't it?:D

:point2sky

B/c ESPN is about as accurate in their predicitions as weathermen are at predicting snow. They can make all the claims, change thier minds 1000 times, but the result is always the same: They have no clue and are just talking out their asses

Why are u guys so worried about ESPN and other media ranking. STOP COMPLAINING. As Redskins fans who cares where they pick us in power rankings or chats. It does not make one bit of difference in how the season goes. Go on vaction or something. Enjoy the offseason. stop worrying about every little thing Len P, Peter King and ESPN does

Why are u guys so worried about ESPN and other media ranking.

It's pretty simple. Football is fun to discuss, especially when it's about your own team. It's a pastime. I don't have the means to go away on vacation, so I do this.

It's pretty simple. Football is fun to discuss, especially when it's about your own team. It's a pastime. I don't have the means to go away on vacation, so I do this.

Never said dont discuss football. I know its fun to discuss the redskins. Just dont understand why everybody over reacts to power rankings and media member articles. It doesn't matter what they think.

:gaintsuck

Archived