Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Archuleta's wife on WWE?

G-Prime

fine, then just send a pic of her to Archuleta and tell him you think his wife is ugly, and see what his response to your wife is.

only fair don't you think?

My point exactly. This isn't a who c*ck is bigger than who's. He wants to flaunt his wife then back it up...that's all I'm saying. I couldn't personally give two ***** what she looks like. I know what I am going home to :laugh:

She has a great body dude no lying there, just something about her face bugs me.

Yea, I wonder what she'd say about your grill? She probably wouldn't even look your way buddy. I love how we judge people who are hot and who are not. 95% of this board (including myself) are nasty. Let's save the comments like you're god oh mighty in the looks department.

The chick is hot and 9 out of 10. No doubt about it.

Actually, here is what would be fair...You post a picture of a woman who agreed to spend the rest of her life with you, then goth would do the same.

I bet only 1 of you have a picture to post.

Goth, my wife is hotter than her also.

fine, then just send a pic of her to Archuleta and tell him you think his wife is ugly, and see what his response to your wife is.

Only one here who cares about my opinion of his wife seems to be you.. Are you such a friggen homer you'd take my comment personally? Grow up it's no big deal. I don't think she's pretty, you do, I'm happy you find her attractive, I hope you and her pictures will be very happy together.

Archived