Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pats DT Sullivan Arrested

thespaniard

SULLIVAN ARRESTED: Former Saints defensive lineman Johnathan Sullivan was arrested Sunday morning and charged with possession of marijuana, a seat belt violation, running two stop signs and playing loud music in Griffin, Ga., according to police reports. The arresting officer, M.G. Bowman first observed Sullivan, a first-round draft pick by the Saints in 2003 who was recently traded to the New England Patriots, driving with loud music coming from the car at 3:56 a.m., the police report said. While following Sullivan, according to police Bowman saw Sullivan drive through two stop signs without stopping first.

http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-2/1151566423128240.xml&coll=1

SULLIVAN ARRESTED: Former Saints defensive lineman Johnathan Sullivan was arrested Sunday morning and charged with possession of marijuana, a seat belt violation, running two stop signs and playing loud music in Griffin, Ga., according to police reports. The arresting officer, M.G. Bowman first observed Sullivan, a first-round draft pick by the Saints in 2003 who was recently traded to the New England Patriots, driving with loud music coming from the car at 3:56 a.m., the police report said. While following Sullivan, according to police Bowman saw Sullivan drive through two stop signs without stopping first.

You must be smiling after reading this one spaniard. If memory serves me, after the trade you stated sullivan was overweight, overrated and lazy!

A lot of football players are getting caught by "cops" with marijuana. Yet, they don't get detected by the NFL - who apparently run random drug tests. How does that happen? Obviously, there are ways to beat these tests.

And what's up with the NFL just recently banning amphetamines and methamphetaminse? I would have figured these substances would have banned with any drug-policy inception.

Geez, seems like the only thing that had been banned is anabolic steroids.

A lot of football players are getting caught by "cops" with marijuana. Yet, they don't get detected by the NFL - who apparently run random drug tests. How does that happen? Obviously, there are ways to beat these tests.

And what's up with the NFL just recently banning amphetamines and methamphetaminse? I would have figured these substances would have banned with any drug-policy inception.

Why did you put cops in quotes?

The NFL has some quirky drug rules. I remember Howie Long saying that a plyer could be suspended longer for testing positive for something like Sudafed than cocaine, because Sudafed has amphetamines or something like that in it.

Dwinzit, that Sullivan trade for Bethel Johnson is looking better each day. Heck if Johnson makes the team just returning punts, that will be more than we ever got out of Sullivan. Getting caught with marijuana and a gun just shows how immature the guy is.

Archived