Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins in Headcoach game

headhunter39

I had the following picks

1rd - 3rd = Vernon Davis

1rd - 10th = Broderick Bunkley (I really debated this one, but I figured DE was deeper than DT and swallowed my Eagles hate)

1rd - 15th = Vince Young

1rd - 22th = Antonio Cromartie

2rd - 33th = Mcquistano (I forget the first name. A LG. very good one)

3rd - 67th = R. McIntosh (I debated him and Ernie Sims, but my skins loyalty won out)

3rd - 86th = Chris Craig (DE) (having a very good season and was a good value)

4rd - 118th = Claude Wroten (too good a value)

5rd - 128th = Will Montgomery C (my hokie loyalty)

7rd - Mr. Irrelevant = Jeremy Trueblood (I just liked his size)

So... Is this game worth buying?

That's hard question to answer. Certainly, I like the game, but many have said that they find it boring. I like the practice aspect and the fact that there is some element of coaching involved (you can tell players how to play, but doesn't mean that they will always listen.). If you aren't sure, you should probably rent it first. A word of caution, it is very buggy (the Xbox version seems to have the most bugs from what I read around the net).

If you do end up buying it, I suggest buying it for the PC. Then you can adjust the difficulty and the quarter length.

Trading is definetly tough...I didn't want that bum Arrington on my team so I traded him for Shawn Merriman. I picked up Deion Branch as a FA. My 1st rd. draft pick I got Ngata, 2nd I got Darnell Bing (or maybe he was in the 3rd), picked up Reggie Mcneal as well...can't remember my other picks

Trading is definetly tough...I didn't want that bum Arrington on my team so I traded him for Shawn Merriman. I picked up Deion Branch as a FA. My 1st rd. draft pick I got Ngata, 2nd I got Darnell Bing (or maybe he was in the 3rd), picked up Reggie Mcneal as well...can't remember my other picks

i cant believe after ur sig that u didnt draft rocky

I was able to get ARE, Carter, and Archuleta. I got Deion Branch instead of Lloyd because I didn't want to give up a pick to sign Lloyd as a RFA. I didn't bother trying for Collins or Fauria because I picked Young and Davis (makes a killer combo with Cooley in double TE and can play WR as well) in the draft.

For SHAME!! And you're playing with the Redskins??? :laugh:

Archived