Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What should happen to Randy Moss?

Henry

Originally posted by Bufford

He should smoke a joint, take a play off and watch his team drop back to the bottom. :high:

I'm there with you Randy!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're on a roll today, Bufford.

I'll be sure to add that selection to the list. :laugh:

He'll get in more trouble by the league for the joint they found in his car than for the incident which was always a pretty mild one. Also, you'll see stories coming about about our lovely traffic cop here. She is apparently a legend on the downtown streets as a very aggressive traffic director and this isn't the first time she's taken a ride. :).

Of course, I still blame Ventura. In downtown every street is down to one lane because of road construction due tho his friggen train that no one wants. I'd hit Ventura if that was a choice.

I have a very important work engagement this weekend. Just forget that you found a doobie in my car while searching it after I committed second degree assault. Hell, why don't you just let me off altogether?

Moss should be in jail, but this will be just like Iverson. Nothing's coming out of this.

This incident will turn out like virtually all the other instances of a well known actor or sports figure. A slap on the wrist, a fine and thats the last you hear of it. if it were you or I we would get the book thrown at us.

Maybe it's me, I don't know, but I have never been able to understand what real significance there is when you fine an athlete say $25,000 who is being paid millions of dollars. That is like fining someone like me 25 cents. Is that supposed to get their attention? Like I said it could be thinkheaded me, but I just don't see how that really helps get their attention.

Originally posted by Sag

Yup, he was treated just like everyone else....according to ESPN, the felony charges were reduced to 2 misdemeanors:jerkoff:

And if it were you or me we would have lost our job and been in jail for a while!

Is it only after players stop playing, when they go to jail?

No way this guy sees the inside of a courtroom. Those two misdemeanors will now be handled by a very slick lawyer who will make sure Moss can blame it on an overzealous traffic controller (NOT a cop). Moss will get a little fine or community service at worst.

Another athlete who's just had it proven to him that he's above the law.

A fellow co-worker of mine is a Viks fan and all offseason he keeps telling me that Tice is not gonna take any crap from anyone, mainly Moss well it seems as if there is a slim chance in heck Moss will get anything other than a "hefty" fine. Way to be the man Tice set him straight:rolleyes: what a joke:doh:

Archived