Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attack of the Killer Pickles!!!!

pez

If someome locked her in a room for several days, and her only available food was pickles, I bet she'd start warming up to the idea of eating pickles by the middle of day #2. You'd be surprised what you'll eat when you're starving to death - just ask the surviving members of a certain Uruguayan rugby team after their plane crashed in the Andes.

There is actually quite a bit of insight into our culture in that little video segment.

Consider the following:

- An hysterical woman is frightened - seemingly beyond help - of marinated cucumbers. She says things such as "Pickles are ruining my life".

- A show tackles such hard hitting issues - fear of pickles. The host asks probing questions like "You don't like the smell of pickles either, do you?"

- Despite being aware of her fear, several people approach this pathetic creature carrying huge platters of pickles. This is filmed, and broadcast to several million people.

Only in America.

If someome locked her in a room for several days, and her only available food was pickles, I bet she'd start warming up to the idea of eating pickles by the middle of day #2. You'd be surprised what you'll eat when you're starving to death - just ask the surviving members of a certain Uruguayan rugby team after their plane crashed in the Andes.

There is actually quite a bit of insight into our culture in that little video segment.

Consider the following:

- An hysterical woman is frightened - seemingly beyond help - of marinated cucumbers. She says things such as "Pickles are ruining my life".

- A show tackles such hard hitting issues - fear of pickles. The host asks probing questions like "You don't like the smell of pickles either, do you?"

- Despite being aware of her fear, several people approach this pathetic creature carrying huge platters of pickles. This is filmed, and broadcast to several million people.

Only in America.

i don't know man...

have you seen the Japanese prank thread?

Foreign TV has its crazy stuff, too.

I have a good friend who has a fear of midgets. Totally for real.

If a midget enters her visible presence, she will completely be full of terror

my teacher was afraid of midgets... :evil:

one day when she left the room, we all stood on our shoes with our knees and waited for her to return. she screamed and ran out of the room. :evil::D

i say we lock her up in a room full of pickels SAW style. the door will open in one week. the only way she can survive is to eat the pickels. if she values her life, she will eat the pickels.

lol PokerPacker wins the internet!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived