Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

Is the any 5 jerseys for $200 still going to be available?

Turtle, from my understanding it's going to be 1 jersey for $40 plus shipping (my original Moss was $50 + $10 for shipping) because of the demand you guys have shown. I don't think he's going to go less than $40 / jersey. If you set it up with the vendor directly (NFLonly phone nuber is on this thread), then getting 5 for $200 + shipping should be no problem(or all 8 for $320 + shipping if you are a monster).

[quot=UMD]Only because this deals seems too good to be true

I have to say this is a FANTASTIC deal and from the jersey I got, I ensure you it's true.

As for the 1 to 1 match of the "real deal" authentic, I must say I don't know. The closest Redskins store to me is about 80 miles, so I do not have an intimate knowledge of the authentic intricasies. However, I did wear it out to the bars in NJ this weekend and got TONS of compliments from people -- and they were all Giants / Eagles fans if that tells you anything.

Also, I wish to make this clear because I don't think I have: I HAVE ZERO AFFILIATION WITH THIS DUDE AND AM GETTING ZERO FROM THIS DEAL OTHER THAN JERSEY'S FOR THE SAME PRICE YOU GUYS ARE.

Natty:

Good job but I have a quick questions. Replicates are also stiched in terms of numbers and names....Are these jerseys the exact same quality in terms of material as the authentics which sell for 300? Only because this deals seems too good to be true

Thanks

UMDSKINS

These jerseys will not be exactly the same as those "authentics" sold on redskins.com or on NFL.com.

We are buying knockoffs. Virtually all the jerseys on ebay are knockoffs. BUT for just $40, these are a steal! I have bought similar jerseys from three other ebay dealers and they were all very high quality but not quite the same as a true authentic. But I could rank each in the order of quality because each ebay dealer have their own supplier.

If you have to have a true authentic and have $280, go to redskins.com and NFL.com. But for $40, very very few people will be able to tell you are not wearing a true authentic as sold by Reebok and the NFL.

I think it is nuts to pay $280 for an NFL authentic when I can buy a jersey "almost" as good for $40-60 on ebay.

:cheers: And thanks natty for working this deal up for us. I'll be buying at least two jerseys, possibly more.

Here's the deal:

The guy is buying 50 white and 50 burgandy jersey's of 8 Redskins players:

(1) Sean Taylor

(2) Clinton Portis

(3) Santana Moss

(4) Antwaan Randal El

(5) Brandon Lloyd

(6) Marcus Washington

(7) Chris Cooley

(8) Fauria

These jerseys will very in size from 48 - 60 and should be ready in 3-4 weeks. You will buy the jersey's directly through them.

I doubt the guy will have much trouble selling the first seven players. But 100 Christian Fauria jerseys? I think he may get stuck with 99 of Fauria's jerseys. :D

Nah... :)

CarrollsMine99.

Is there any other Skins fan that knows Fauria is even on the team besides you? :D

Or maybe you and he have 100 friends and family that could buy them.

(I just kidding around. He's a good player...just not a very well known players among fans.)

Is there any other Skins fan that knows Fauria is even on the team besides you? :D

(I just kidding around. He's a good player...just not a very well known players among fans.)

I find it even weirder that he's now our Number 2 tight end.

Hell, I'll get one after I have the other 7 players...

I knew you were joking... :)

CarrollsMine99.

his website is the place you need to go to. I spoke with him last week and he said that since there are so many skins fans all over his junk that he would prefer it be purchased through his site and hes just gonna hold off putting them on ebay. Which would just be a waste of time.

Archived