Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers in Atlanta

redskins55

Carlos Rogers is home in Atlanta hosting a football camp with Carnell (Cadillac) Williams , Ronnie Brown and some Atlanta Falcons players. While being interviewed on Atlanta's News 11 this evening, Rogers commented on gaining experience from Shawn Springs and Walt Harris last year that has prepared him for great things this upcoming season. Also stated that he expects the Redskins to build on the playoff run of last year with the off season editions and the "experience of coach Gibbs." Finally he commented on playing the falcons this year saying that he is very familiar with many of their players and expects it to be a very good game against Michael Vick whom he has followed since college. "One good thing about it though is that they gotta come to our city ( D.C) , and I'll have alot of family from Augusta up for that game so we'll be ready" Rogers said. Rogers is predicited to have a breakout season this year and from his comments tonight seems prepared to produce big plays on the field.

:helmet:

a lil bit over a month of wait and preseason begins. cant wait for this season..its going to be great... for you fantasy players, dont be looking at KC's larry johnsons as top pick. saunders is gone.. we the new high power offense, if not this upcoming yr, definately the next.. we will get the respect we deserve. sean salsbury will bow down to gibbs.....

At least he's not with Sean Taylor. Lets hope he doesn't own any ATV's

At least he'll be with Sean Taylor and Adam Archuleta in the Redskins' secondary. Let's hope the cowboys have some masseurs on staff, because the Redskins are going to administer a beating to terry glenn and t o.

for you fantasy players, dont be looking at KC's larry johnsons as top pick. saunders is gone..

I realize Saunders has left but Larry Johnson is still a good RB. It wasn't Saunders out there running over people. I don't think Johnson's 2005 performance was a fluke, and I think he'll have a strong 2006 even without Saunders.

I don't know what this comment has to do with the thread...sorry if I shouldn't have replied to it here.

I think Carlos Rogers is going to have a solid year. He was not ready to go at the start of 2005 but I thought he really improved as the season went on. I was especially impressed with him in the San Diego game. I think opposing QBs target him at their own risk. Thank goodness we ended up with Rogers and not Pacman Jones or Antrel Rolle.

At least he's not with Sean Taylor. Lets hope he doesn't own any ATV's

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your so funny man. ;)

Its alright though, you better laugh it up now in the offseason, because I am DAMN sure that you aren't going to be laughing during the season.

:)

Again the brillance of Gibbs shines through. Can you imagine Spurrier trying to make that 9th pick? Just like most of us, we would have picked M. Williams. Now look at him and look at Carlos. No one can really predict the future, but Gibbs sure has a vision that none of us really have... HTTR..

Again the brillance of Gibbs shines through. Can you imagine Spurrier trying to make that 9th pick? Just like most of us, we would have picked M. Williams. Now look at him and look at Carlos. No one can really predict the future, but Gibbs sure has a vision that none of us really have... HTTR..

:applause: I totally agree...was about to say the same thing...

HTTR!

Its good to read up on a Redskin helping to host a football camp, there are a lot of things they could be doing in this off season and what he is doing is positive, its nice to see that- it gets tiring to hear about players making mistakes and robbing McDonalds or beating their wives or something. Im glad Carlos has some real character.

Archived