Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your Favorite Player?

FootballGuy2677

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

At the moment, in NFL terms he is a child beast, at the end of this season he is going to be the most feared safety, strong or free ever, receivers will shake in the cleats when they play the skins knowing that Shaun Taylor is going to get them, I would love to see Owens get hit by Adam Archuleter and spun into the path of a hard running Taylor, could even end his career, but I would love to see it. I voted for Shaun by the way

At the moment, in NFL terms he is a child beast, at the end of this season he is going to be the most feared safety, strong or free ever, receivers will shake in the cleats when they play the skins knowing that Shaun Taylor is going to get them, I would love to see Owens get hit by Adam Archuleter and spun into the path of a hard running Taylor, could even end his career, but I would love to see it. I voted for Shaun by the way

Your spelling Sean Taylors first name like Shaun Alexanders....you know? That running back Marcus Washington took out the game?

Your spelling Sean Taylors first name like Shaun Alexanders....you know? That running back Marcus Washington took out the game?

if you are talking about the playoff game i believe it was lavars knee to the head of alexander that took him out of the game.

back to the point.....favorite = Marcus followed closely by Taylor and then the rest of the D.

i love the offense as well but im defensively minded i suppose.

How did Mark Brunnel get left off the list? Just kidding :) I am amazed at all the love for Sean Taylor. When he leaves I think he will be one of the most hated skins, more so than Lavar or Bailey. The guy has been a dirt bag!

take it easy. the guy made some mistakes at the ripe old age of 21-22 years old. im sure the rest of us were angels at that age right? NO, the difference is that we didnt have our mistakes documented and highlighted for the world to judge us by.

I think we should wait and see if he changes, before we lift him up on a pestal.

the question was "who is your favorite player" not who is the best person. to me that means on the field. ST makes a huge impact on game day. he single handedly changes games.

he needs a dose of maturity is all. i will give hime the benefit of the doubt until he proves me wrong. however, i dont think he will. i think his troubles are behind him.

Archived