Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You decide 2006: Whoes a bigger Jerk? (tazer time, not work safe)

heyholetsgogrant

He warned her, I side with the cop. That's an easy open and shut case.

That's a stupid bia!

My uncle did something like that once, not sure exactly what, but he pissed a cop off.The cop took a blackjack and nailed all of his joints over and over.

I heard he couldn't move much at all for several days.

The COP was a D**K! Sure she was mouthing off, but that COP was out of line. This women was not a threat to anyone. Furthermore, I'm inclined to believe her when she says that she was stopped for no reason. I have had enough experience with police to know they will make up some reason to pull you over if they decide they don't like you.

Yeah that chick was dumb for not shutting her pie-hole, but they did not need to taze her. Using the tazer here is a classic example of using unneccessary force. Those two big guys should have no trouble restraing one woman without it.

Oh man, I shouldn't laugh but... :rotflmao:

I don't know how anyone can blame the cop. She was driving with a suspended license and he was trying to arrest her for it, probably why she was giving him all the attitude in the first place.

The COP was a D**K! Sure she was mouthing off, but that COP was out of line. This women was not a threat to anyone. Furthermore, I'm inclined to believe her when she says that she was stopped for no reason. I have had enough experience with police to know they will make up some reason to pull you over if they decide they don't like you.

:doh:

:laugh: :laugh: That's was freakin' awesome.

If I were the cop, I wouldn't have stopped with the tazer. I would have applied a little billy club shampoo too. I love how that stupid ***** is crying like a 4 year old after getting tazed.

:doh:
Do you have a problem with that statement? I was onced stopped (and searched) for "swerving," when I wasn't. I was once pulled over for wreckless driving (and issued a citation) when I was obeying all the traffic laws. Police are usually on a power trip, just like this guy in the movie, and it is certainly not beyond them to make up a reason to bother people.

You guys know my feelings about a lot of cops but I don't think they were out of line. First of all, she had multiple issues with her car and once they found her license was suspended (there's a reason that happens) they were within rights to arrest her once she refused to obey the order to step outside the vehicle to have it impounded.

I HATE people who instantly go to race as some kind of free pass. Look, I speed sometimes but if I get caught, I get caught. Take the ticket or try to talk your way out of it. If it's not lawful that he use his radar while he's driving then take that to traffic court.

This isn't like that woman up here in Bellevue or Redmond that got tazed and she was in diabetic shock and the cop just shocked her for not 'cooperating.' Here, she physically resisted the other cop when they tried to restrain her.

I don't have a huge thing against tazing someone because if you're not going to cooperate then no officer should have to risk his skin on a traffic stop and wonder if you're going to stab him in the neck. But at the same time, you must be ACTIVELY resisting not merely sitting there like the diabetic I mentioned.

So, in THIS case, the cop was within rights. In so many others? ...

Do you have a problem with that statement? I was onced stopped (and searched) for "swerving," when I wasn't. I was once pulled over for wreckless driving (and issued a citation) when I was obeying all the traffic laws. Police are usually on a power trip, just like this guy in the movie, and it is certainly not beyond them to make up a reason to bother people.

Regardless of your experiences, the reasons she was pulled over were obvious and not made up. She never denied that she was speeding. She never denied that she had a broken tail light or a broken windshield.

She completedly ignored the officer. She was trying to get out of the ticket.

Its too bad you don't have yours on tape. It would have been interesting to see what you're talking about. But your experiences don't apply to all police officers in all situations, and obviously they don't apply to this one.

And frankly, your interpretation of this video takes away from your credibility. It brings in to question how much of the truth you're telling about your own situations.

Did you win the court case? Since looking at your age, from the legal time that you've been able to drive, police have had video in their units throughout most of the U.S. Just like in this case, the lady is going to lose any case of abuse.

I know a lot of police officers. One I've known since before he went to the acadamy. There is nothing wrong with anything that he did. I don't know about the radar detector while driving law that the lady kept spouting off about, but it could be something in that state. I don't know, but if the officer was within his rights to use it while driving, or he was pulled over when he clocked her, then the lady has nothing on this. There will be a computer reading of the radar gun that gives the specific time and speed that she was clocked.

The officer was polite to her the entire time, until it was time to arrest her. At which time, as a police officer, you are taught to speak loud enough (as my friend said his instructor told them) so the little old lady across the street with her hearing aid down, can hear you. This was only after he called in and was told that her license was suspended.

Yeah that chick was dumb for not shutting her pie-hole, but they did not need to taze her. Using the tazer here is a classic example of using unneccessary force. Those two big guys should have no trouble restraing one woman without it.

As for this statement, yes, these two officers would in a normal situation have no problems restraining her. However, put yourself in the shoes of these two big guys for a moment. You've approached a person who has been argumentive the entire time. You do not know if this person has any type of weapon or something that can cause them harm. You're a big guy, but it's amazing what one needle can do to you.

In the state of California, the officers would have been in their legal right to pull an ASP out and if she refused to subdue her with that. She was lucky that they only pulled out a tazer. They could have pulled out their guns. I like the idea of her being pepper sprayed, but that's just me. As with them, I've been tazed too, just for the fun of helping my friend train. It does hurt, but like the officers said, she was over reacting and being Miss Drama Queen.

Now, with the fact that you believe this, I concider you just as ignorant as she was. It is people like you that cause the disrespect to police officers and get them killed for no reason. I also know an officer who was shot and killed, because someone was driving at night without their headlights on. He approched the vehicle and was shot in the face. So you go ahead and believe the B.S. that you want to believe. Just remember, if any police officers come up with things to get you in trouble, which I seriously doubt, maybe it's you attitude toward people that do the most dangerous job, next to being in the military, in the United States.

That video gets funnier everytime I watch it. How dumb can someone be? This video answers that question. The cop should not have to climb into the car where her hands could go anywhere and grab any weapon. Cops have enough time worrying about catchign a disease by people they arrest (getting stuck with a needle), so I agree with using the tazer to get her ass out.

Did you win the court case?
The first time I was stopped for swerving, I was not ticketed for any traffic violation. I was just stopped, harassed, searched, and then let go. Therefore, there was no court case to be won. That does not change the fact that the cop pulled me over and searched me for some BS reason.

The secnd time, when I was given a reckless driving ticker for litereally nothing, I did indeed win the court case. However, that does not change the fact that I was stopped and ticketed when I had done nothing wrong.

Many police officers, although surely not all of them, stop people and harass them for no reason. I am young, and its already happened to me twice in my life. For this reason, I am inclined to give the lady the benefit of the doubt. I'm not saying that all COPS are d**ks, just that some are, and this one seems to me like one of them.

The first time I was stopped for swerving, I was not ticketed for any traffic violation. I was just stopped, harassed, searched, and then let go. Therefore, there was no court case to be won. That does not change the fact that the cop pulled me over and searched me for some BS reason.

The secnd time, when I was given a reckless driving ticker for litereally nothing, I did indeed win the court case. However, that does not change the fact that I was stopped and ticketed when I had done nothing wrong.

Many police officers, although surely not all of them, stop people and harass them for no reason. I am young, and its already happened to me twice in my life. For this reason, I am inclined to give the lady the benefit of the doubt. I'm not saying that all COPS are d**ks, just that some are, and this one seems to me like one of them.

I think cops will bust balls on certian sterio types.

Like if you drive a hippy van with flowers and stuff painted all over it.

Or a thug looking suspect in a drug known section of town.

I'm not saying that was you. But it does happen.

You guys know my feelings about a lot of cops but I don't think they were out of line. First of all, she had multiple issues with her car and once they found her license was suspended (there's a reason that happens) they were within rights to arrest her once she refused to obey the order to step outside the vehicle to have it impounded.

I HATE people who instantly go to race as some kind of free pass. Look, I speed sometimes but if I get caught, I get caught. Take the ticket or try to talk your way out of it. If it's not lawful that he use his radar while he's driving then take that to traffic court.

This isn't like that woman up here in Bellevue or Redmond that got tazed and she was in diabetic shock and the cop just shocked her for not 'cooperating.' Here, she physically resisted the other cop when they tried to restrain her.

I don't have a huge thing against tazing someone because if you're not going to cooperate then no officer should have to risk his skin on a traffic stop and wonder if you're going to stab him in the neck. But at the same time, you must be ACTIVELY resisting not merely sitting there like the diabetic I mentioned.

So, in THIS case, the cop was within rights. In so many others? ...

Regardless of your experiences, the reasons she was pulled over were obvious and not made up. She never denied that she was speeding. She never denied that she had a broken tail light or a broken windshield.

She completedly ignored the officer. She was trying to get out of the ticket.

Its too bad you don't have yours on tape. It would have been interesting to see what you're talking about. But your experiences don't apply to all police officers in all situations, and obviously they don't apply to this one.

And frankly, your interpretation of this video takes away from your credibility. It brings in to question how much of the truth you're telling about your own situations.

s0crates, read these because this is EXACTLY how I feel about this situation.

I think this is a case of "When *******s collide."

The lady needs to be a LOT more respectful and LISTEN when a cop tells her to do something. But no, she copped an attitude right from the get go. Copper TOLD her what he was going to do several times. I dunno, if its me and Mr. 5-0 points a tazer at me, and tells me to get out of my car or he is going to taze me, i move my ass.

That being said, copper certainly escalated the situation a bit further than it needed to go. He and Copper #2 certainly could have restrained her without the tazer.

I think this is a case of "When *******s collide."

The lady needs to be a LOT more respectful and LISTEN when a cop tells her to do something. But no, she copped an attitude right from the get go. Copper TOLD her what he was going to do several times. I dunno, if its me and Mr. 5-0 points a tazer at me, and tells me to get out of my car or he is going to taze me, i move my ass.

That being said, copper certainly escalated the situation a bit further than it needed to go. He and Copper #2 certainly could have restrained her without the tazer.

Those two could have stopped any one man without using the taser.

But what fun is that?:laugh:

Also don't think a female is harmless. If she brings one of those fake finger nails across anyones neck, you could cut the juggler(sp?) vein, and that's instant death.

Or poke an eye out, break a cops finger, etc.

Didn't you watch Kill Bill. :silly:

Tazers are for situations like this, when you dont want to put your body into their car and risk yourself pulling her out. It is totally on her shoulders.

Now, with the fact that you believe this, I concider you just as ignorant as she was. It is people like you that cause the disrespect to police officers and get them killed for no reason. I also know an officer who was shot and killed, because someone was driving at night without their headlights on. He approched the vehicle and was shot in the face. So you go ahead and believe the B.S. that you want to believe. Just remember, if any police officers come up with things to get you in trouble, which I seriously doubt, maybe it's you attitude toward people that do the most dangerous job, next to being in the military, in the United States.
I consider you equally ignorant. Have you heard of Amadou Diallo? Sure police have a risky job and need to be able to use force WHEN NECCESSARY. The problem is that they often, as in this case, overstep the bounds of reason and civility. Admittedly, this particular case isn't nearly as bad as Amadou Diallo's, but this women wasn't nearly as bad as the other criminals you mentioned.

I still think the officer used unneccessary force to apprehend someone who wasn't a threat until he provoked her.

Archived