Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FedEx Field Gameday Jobs?

Hog Lover

I tried to search for this, but the search function hasn't worked for me for over a week.

Do any of you know the lowdown on how to find out if any positions are open for gamedays (beer sales, etc) at FedEx?

We have our IT guys looking at the 'search' issues. Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll likely have whatever the problem is fixed shortly.

You can contact FedEx Field by sending an email at the bottom of this Redskins.com page.

http://www.redskins.com/fedexfield/

If any of you ever get a job in consessions at the stadium, PLEASE know how to add and subtract! I dont know how many times these idiots miscaculated totals and stuff. As if the prices werent high enough already :rolleyes:

Especially if running the beer booth!

IMHO, they need more beer guys. LOTS more. And they need to sell more REGULAR beer. I don't want that lite watered-down stuff. I shouldn't have to walk all the way down to the concourse and then sideways three sections to stand in a long line to buy one over-priced Budweiser. Thank-you.

IMHO, they need more beer guys. LOTS more. And they need to sell more REGULAR beer. I don't want that lite watered-down stuff. I shouldn't have to walk all the way down to the concourse and then sideways three sections to stand in a long line to buy one over-priced Budweiser. Thank-you.

Ain't that the damn truth, well said my man. :cheers:

If I worked at the stadium for a playoff game...I would just use my pass to get into the stadium then go change into my "garb" and watch the game. People who work in stadiums "MUST NOT" be football fans...how could they stand NOT to just go watch the game or to work during the game. I once turned down a 65k per year job cause they wanted me to work on sundays...in over 23 years, I have worked during just 1 game...it was the body bag game...I recorded it. I promised myself I would NEVER EVER work during a Redskins game ever, ever again. I did it once and see what happened!

Archived