Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I The Only One?? Tell Me If I'm Wrong...

shalter20

Am I the only one who thinks Warrick Holdman is a buster? I know, I know... son had a good minicamp - but what does that really mean anyway? In the words of the great Sam Huff - "There are game players and there are practice players." In my opinion, Warrick is a practice player. I hope Rocky McIntosh can come back from the minor knee surgery and win the starting job in training camp. All I can think about with Warrick is how he impersonated a linebacker last year and all his 1, 2, and 0 tackle games... :doh:

If he could return to his 2001 form, that'd be awesome. He and Urlacher were a dominant force back then. Given our options, I'd even be happy if he can return to his 2004 form. I'll take a season like either of those two over throwing a rookie coming off of surgery into the fire. Give Holdman a chance, I mean lets at least watch him play a couple games and see if we can see what Gregg Williams sees in him.

(Hmmm, I just saw there is another thread about Holdman on the front page already. Maybe it would have been better to post in that one than to start a new one.)

Was he bad last year? Sure. All reports say so, ( and coincidentally enough, so does he), and many on hear believe as well. Now, with my limited knowledge of Pro Football, I tend to agree. He was replaced as soon as Lavar was deemed ready so that seems a fair indicator as well. However, since history has proven that he has played better, my guess is that he'll rebound and do better. Reports from minicamp seem to lend credence to this. He's played better during past seasons, and he's practicing well right now. It's a simple math thing to me. :)

Archived