Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Samuels appearance this weekend (6/24)

Switchgear

I was listening to WTOP this morning, during their "man about town" segment they had a quick interview with Chris Samuels who said he would be at the barbeque event in DC this weekend. There is a website about the event, but it doesn't mention Samuels and it has a mildly annoying song that plays when you visit the site. Samuels said he would be at the flossing booth and would be demonstrating the proper flossing technique. I kid you not. Had I not promised to help my brother move this weekend, I'd have gone just to see that.

I was listening to WTOP this morning, during their "man about town" segment they had a quick interview with Chris Samuels who said he would be at the barbeque event in DC this weekend.

No harm no foul, but i'M NOT INPRESS WITH cs' AND hIS BS. OH THEY were BEATING him all up, down and around the corner...what's that DEs name down in Tampa and out in Seattle...yeah well what ever....BUT WHEN IT COMES TO CS..I GOT ABOUT 5 WORDS:Don't talk me to death!

Ya, and like S&T said Pro-Bowls/ All-World to hell with that... talk to me about Super Bowls...Its about time for that #1 draft pick to start playing like he means business.... Ya, I hear you S&T. Pro Bowls? Ya, Pro-Bowls are nothing but courting consensus. To hell with a Pic Nic CS ..what you do is shut down that DE...that's what you do....untill then u just take your lill millions and sleep safe. Read this....frigin pic nic...ya, right. I'm talking about Super Bowls and CP with 2k on the ground...

No harm no foul, but i'M NOT INPRESS WITH cs' AND hIS BS. OH THEY were BEATING him all up, down and around the corner...what's that DEs name down in Tampa and out in Seattle...yeah well what ever....BUT WHEN IT COMES TO CS..I GOT ABOUT 5 WORDS:Don't talk me to death!

Ya, and like S&T said Pro-Bowls/ All-World to hell with that... talk to me about Super Bowls...Its about time for that #1 draft pick to start playing like he means business.... Ya, I hear you S&T. Pro Bowls? Ya, Pro-Bowls are nothing but courting consensus. To hell with a Pic Nic CS ..what you do is shut down that DE...that's what you do....until then u just take your lill millions and sleep safe. Read this....frigin pic nic...ya, right. I'm talking about Super Bowls and CP with 2k on the ground...

Dude you don't know what the hell you are talking about... CS is the most efficient Run blocking tackle (Left or Right) in the LEAGUE.

He may never be the elite pass blocker that Pace or Jones are, but if you can name another tackle except maybe the Colt's Tarik Glenn you would trade him for - I'll be amazed. Being the 4th best LT in the league and getting paid like it is hardly a bad thing. :rolleyes: (Plus all three of those other LT are almost to retirement and Chris is just in his prime...)

Ya, and like S&T said Pro-Bowls/ All-World to hell with that... talk to me about Super Bowls...Its about time for that #1 draft pick to start playing like he means business.... Ya, I hear you S&T. Pro Bowls? Ya, Pro-Bowls are nothing but courting consensus. To hell with a Pic Nic CS ..what you do is shut down that DE...that's what you do....untill then u just take your lill millions and sleep safe. Read this....frigin pic nic...ya, right. I'm talking about Super Bowls and CP with 2k on the ground...

you are entitled to your opinions, but can you at least type them clearly enough so that they actually come off making sense? At least it would save us from getting a headache, dizzam.

Say it to his face!!!!!

"FEEL MY RIDDEL CRASH YOUR CHEST

THEN SEND YOU TO SIDELINE TO CATCH YOUR BREATH"

-Chris Samuels rap w/ Larry Landover

I'm sorry...... Larry Landooooooovaaaaaaaaa!!!! Now it's official!!!!

Archived