Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Derrick Dockery's Head

F Landry

DockeryDerrick2.jpg

Whoever cropped this picture to have a grey background seriously messed up...either they cut out a part of his head or there is something wrong with it.

Am I the only one that noticed this?

:twitch:

I think the picture is just taken at a funny angle, slightly off-center, so it looks like it was cropped funny. It's just his hair and his cheek combining to make it look that way.

DockeryDerrick2.jpg

Whoever cropped this picture to have a grey background seriously messed up...either they cut out a part of his head or there is something wrong with it.

Am I the only one that noticed this?

:twitch:

:laugh: Too much time on your hands.

I thought the same thing for a while. I remember someone one thread about Skins players and their look-alikes a while back. Someone posted Dock and a mushroom :laugh:.

Anyways, I thought it was a little extreme for a while, however, last Sunday, the last day of Mini camp, I saw Dock and Chris Samuels at a restaurant in Sterling and it doesn't look like that in real life. At first I didn't recongize CS and I thought the other was Dockery but I always remembered his head being a bit larger. Anyways, it doesn't look like that really, it must be the picture. Also those two dudes are friggin HUGE. Samuels is pretty funny too.

:logo:

Archived