Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marlee's Fantasy Football Solicitation Thread

marleemall

Managers needed for my $20 league. I'm looking for 9 very competitive managers. It's a yahoo league with live draft and trade are accepted/vetoed by league vote. If interested, please PM me, so I can give you the ID and Password.

Note: Sending me an PM is telling me you're committed to my league.

Managers needed for my $20 league. I'm looking for 9 very competitive managers. It's a yahoo league with live draft and trade are accepted/vetoed by league vote. If interested, please PM me, so I can give you the ID and Password.

Note: Sending me an PM is telling me you're committed to my league.

Yahoo sucks, lets use another site maybe fanball?

I agree...Yahoo sucks. NFL.com is light years ahead of them. Plus you get free live scoring with NFL.com, but you have to pay $10 for it on yahoo. :mad:

(:nana: PleaseBlitz)

:jerk:

JRock sure is complainy. Just wait until he starts getting his shop wrecked by Team Turmoil.

:jerk:

JRock sure is complainy. Just wait until he starts getting his shop wrecked by Team Turmoil.

Nope....I'm going to overhaul my roster every week based on who is playing the Texans and WHOMP YO' ASS!!! :)

Seriously though....Yahoo and NFL.com used to have the same format; I don't know why Yahoo switched. :whoknows:

Nope....I'm going to overhaul my roster every week based on who is playing the Texans and WHOMP YO' ASS!!! :)

Seriously though....Yahoo and NFL.com used to have the same format; I don't know why Yahoo switched. :whoknows:

Like I said, do whatever you think will help. Im still going to pummell your worthless squad.

:cool:

Like I said, do whatever you think will help. Im still going to pummell your worthless squad.

:cool:

We shall see. But promise not to get mad when I beat you by 40+. Do we play eachother twice? I can't remember. I'm a little disappointed because I only play Bone once...only one severe beating for him. You may just get lucky and receive two severe beatdowns from me!

:cheers:

EDIT: Yep, week 2 and week 11, you're going to get whooped. You better just plan for the other weeks, because that's two automatic losses for your squad.

speaking of which the mods should open up the fantasy forums, so us geeks can start our speculations and noodling of who is the greatest for upcomming drafts.

i would glady serve as one of those who can critique your rosters and give suggestions.. I have won numerous cash and non cash leagues..

Archived