Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Larry Brown out as Knicks Coach, Isaiah in

Heidenreich

The Unintentional Comedy Scale continues to rise for that franchise. The rumor I heard was that Michael Jordan might bring him to Charlotte in yet another brilliant move by Jordan the executive! :doh:

Well, some people will think it's worth it. I tend to agree with you, though - it's a temporary solution. Better to find the next Avery Johnson and let him take root.

stwasm, is your jacket on backwards? :laugh:

The Unintentional Comedy Scale continues to rise for that franchise. The rumor I heard was that Michael Jordan might bring him to Charlotte in yet another brilliant move by Jordan the executive! :doh:

Thank God you put the :doh: in. I thought you were being serious for a second. Jordan was a great player (not the greatest) but not a great manager.

the knicks better be careful. there is a very good chance the nets will move to brooklyn in the next couple years, which is supposed to really cut into the knicks fan base. if isiah struggles(which he undoubtedly will) they could be the no. 2 team in nyc.

Huh?

OK, my mistake. In the middle photo, it looks like a nylon windbreaker you're wearing, but I don't see any buttons or zipper. I thought you put a windbreaker on backwards to show the Skins logo? :whoknows:

OK nevermind, then. :doh: Nice sig. :cheers:

OK, my mistake. In the middle photo, it looks like a nylon windbreaker you're wearing, but I don't see any buttons or zipper. I thought you put a windbreaker on backwards to show the Skins logo? :whoknows:

OK nevermind, then. :doh: Nice sig. :cheers:

No, that's a pull-over sweatshirt.

Thank God you put the :doh: in. I thought you were being serious for a second. Jordan was a great player (not the greatest) but not a great manager.

No, that was TOTAL sarcasm from a die-hard Wizards fan. Michael Jordan was a dog-and-pony show during his time here. While he filled the seats, he did nothing to help this team on the court and alienated the entire front-office with his brashness. He may have been ridiculed for it, but the best thing Abe Pollin did for this franchise was cutting the losses and firing Jordan. I dare say that the team, both on and off the court, is much better for it.

Guest sith lord
the knicks better be careful. there is a very good chance the nets will move to brooklyn in the next couple years, which is supposed to really cut into the knicks fan base. if isiah struggles(which he undoubtedly will) they could be the no. 2 team in nyc.

No it will not. The Knicks will always be the team in NY.

I am loving every minute of this disaster they call the Knicks. No team deserves it more, IMO.

I've heard a rumor of Larry Brown joining the Wizards, but that was some NY Paper article a couple of weeks back. I also think it's less likely seeing how EJ didn't jet to the Kings. But hey, don't be surprised if this rumor surfaces again.

Guest sith lord
I am loving every minute of this disaster they call the Knicks. No team deserves it more, IMO.

I've heard a rumor of Larry Brown joining the Wizards, but that was some NY Paper article a couple of weeks back. I also think it's less likely seeing how EJ didn't jet to the Kings. But hey, don't be surprised if this rumor surfaces again.

The Wizards don't need him.

The Wizards don't need him.

I'm not sure they do either, but that would be a pretty incredible development.

But as I think about it, it's hard for me to believe that EJ would get us to the Finals before Larry Brown. Who would you rather have for a two year run?

Archived