Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Cooley Shadow Replithentic Jersey...

mcarey032

I just saw on redskins.com that they released a chris cooley replithentic in the shadow. Not sure how much I really like it to get it, but I thought everyone would like to know that. They are running at 100.00

I would rather have the regular old eqt jersey. Who knows? Maybe they will make one. until then :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.asp?item=174&deptcode1=537

I just saw on redskins.com that they released a chris cooley replithentic in the shadow. Not sure how much I really like it to get it, but I thought everyone would like to know that. They are running at 100.00

I would rather have the regular old eqt jersey. Who knows? Maybe they will make one. until then :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.asp?item=174&deptcode1=537

I saw them (and the Moss ones) in the store at FedEx yesterday. Some people won't like the black and white, but they're actually really nice. The material feels good, and everything is stitched on. They have the Portis shadow jersey for kids. I bought my son one. He loved it.

they are nice, the only problem is they look terrible after some use, i saw a few people wearing them last year and the numbers were fading, etc., on a seperate note fansedge.com has taylor's eqt jersey for $94.99

I really dislike the black jerseys. The Redskins colors are burgundy and gold....not black. Just another way to make money I guess. I love being at the game when it is a sea of burgundy.

Yea the black jerseys are horrific.As a skins fan why would you wear something that resembles the raiders jerseys. The only black jersey I saw that actually looked good was at the chargers game last year it was a black Doug Williams jersey but it had burgandy and yellow/gold stripes on the sleeves and the letters and numbers were yellow/gold.

Archived