Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Disney Makes A Eagles Movie

AllAboutSkins08

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445990/

Disney is making a movie about Vince Papale, WR of the Eagles from 1976-78. He was 30 when he came into the league (a 30 year-old rookie, wow) and was brought in when Dick Vermeil starting coaching. Pretty cool story. In the trailer they have footage of the Eagles playing the Giants. I wonder if they'll show any footage of them playing the Redskins.

Shoot they need to make a movie about Darrell Green :notworthy

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445990/

Disney is making a movie about Vince Papale, WR of the Eagles from 1976-78. He was 30 when he came into the league (a 30 year-old rookie, wow) and was brought in when Dick Vermeil starting coaching. Pretty cool story. In the trailer they have footage of the Eagles playing the Giants. I wonder if they'll show any footage of them playing the Redskins.

Shoot they need to make a movie about Darrell Green :notworthy

Its a great story the NFL network did a piece on him

He came from some little football league basically a flag football league except they tackled. Back yard football to the NFL

The "Replacements" with keneua Reeves was "suposedly" based on our 1987 replacemnt team. I have never seen the whole movie, since the uniforms aren't NFL unis.

I liked Jerry Maguire...that was the most realistic NFL movie made to date. I will see this Eagle flick...it looks like it will be good.

Side note: does anyone remember the TV movie where Tony Danza is the garbage man who ends up being the Eagles kicker? ****ing lame!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh::laugh:

i don't know what's worse, that movie or the fact that I watched it :doh:

and i dont' remember the title of it. i try to forget its existance.

I've seen the movie posters....its starring Marky-Mark. :laugh:

The Eagles were so bad in the 70's, they would let ANYONE play for them!! :laugh:

I thought they already made a movie about the eagles chances of winning the super bowl

Mission Impossible :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

The Eagles were so bad in the 70's, they would let ANYONE play for them!! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

They sure were, they were terrible..... and to think, the Skins won only 1 more playoff game than the Eagles did in that entire decade. Go figure.

And for those that mentioned it, that Tony Danza flick was "The Garbage Picking Field Goal Kicking Philadelphia Phenom" :anon:

My fiances father is from Philly and went to school with the guy this movie is about. He was friends with him too after school. He knew about the movie and told us about a few months ago, we thought he was joking lol

Hes a Skins fan though, i wont go see it just because its about the eagles, yea im die hard :)

Archived