Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what tv channels do u watch at home the most?

skinfan2k

besides ESPN, what other channels do u keep yourself entertained with?

comcast sportsnet- coverage of other teams like orioles and such

nfl network- good for nfl

tnt and tbs-- good reruns of old tv shows and movies

lastly nba tv, they took that off for me a few months ago in pg county.. i used to watch it all the time.. is it not standard on the digital package?

Aside from the major networks for the some primetime programming...

Food Network, Discovery channels, TLC, and sometimes Bravo ("Top Chef", or when they air Cirque du Soleil). and then catch movies on USA, TNT and Spike.

..and HBO.

...and free onDemand stuff.

edit: after flipping through the stations...i have to add History (engineering stuff is neat) and...

Game Show Network... Lingo and old Family Fued (ray combs) is fun.

people who know me would probably wager on the nfl channel but they would be wrong, infact when I started thinking about the queston I was suprised nfl channel doesnt even come close to ranking. I remember when I didnt have the channel cause of stupid cable I would see people post about it and I would drool, well I get it and now I barely watch it. Only watch NFL access and when the Skins are on, I always check out what they are going to be showing but if its other teams historys well blah. Will probably change come the season.

For me when sports arent on its mostly the science/history/nature channels, military channel, SPIKE and Comedy Central. Ive kinda given up on the sports analyst shows on espn, but will watch them if nothing else is on interesting. I used to watch adult swim almost religously, but I think I need a break from that realm of humor or something cause its lost my interest although minoriteam or whatever its called sucks me in whenever I stumble across it. When all else fails its Fox News, cause I know it makes leftists ill when it gets good ratings.

I've been bad in my tv watching lately. I used to watch so much stuff, but since I got my tv, I feel like I am just stuck watching the 14 channels I get in HD.

On a related note, didn't or isn't NFL network releasing an HD feed? They better get it by the time they start broadcasting games or I'll be pissed.

Fox when 24 is on or the Redskins are playing

ABC when Lost is on

The Weather Channel, ESPN, Comedy Central, MTV2, G4, NFL Network, whatever good movie is on one of the movie channels, History Channel, Cartoon Network (adult swim - speaking of which...they just showed my bump! - you know how before a show starts they take stuff from the [as] message boards. They just showed what I asked. lol)

I've been bad in my tv watching lately. I used to watch so much stuff, but since I got my tv, I feel like I am just stuck watching the 14 channels I get in HD.

On a related note, didn't or isn't NFL network releasing an HD feed? They better get it by the time they start broadcasting games or I'll be pissed.

they have got to launch a HD feed if they are going to show games, otherwise Im not sure it will be worth their time.

Archived