Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sometimes people make it hard to hate humanity....

Hoplite

http://www.idahostatesman.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060617/NEWS01/606170354

This has to be the best story EVER!!

I'm glad she got her wish :) and its awesome that the whole city took part :)

With all the negativity in the media today its a shame that this got relagated to being bounced around the 'Net and isnt on a primetime news show. So post this on every board/mailing list you frequent to try and bring a little happiness to other peoples lives.

I hope its brightens everyones day here like it did mine :) its worth reading even for a small smile and a warm glowy feeling :)

I agree. Great story! :notworthy

It is a shame but, that is what the world has come to.. The news is full of murders, muggings, robberys, and rapes. Stories like this get overlooked because it seems people do not care for the good news.. the bad news is what is in demand. It's sad that stories like this get overlooked.. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. :cheers:

Thanks for posting that. No matter how busy or rough my day may become, I can just look back and think about that little girl and realize that I don't have it that tough.

What that city did is remarkable.

I couldn't agree more. A great story that really puts life into perspective.

The Make-A-Wish foundation is an awesome charity, that I try to support as much as possible.

My best friend when I was about 15 was a 16 year old girl who lived next door to me (we had known each other for about 8 years and always played together) she had breast cancer. The make-a-wish foundation granted her 2 wishes, the first was a trail ride on a horse the second was tickets to see the Phantom of the Opera at the Kennedy Center. She got to do the trail ride, but she died a few weeks before the opera. But she was happy, and I credit Make-A-Wish for alot of that

Cute story. :)

And it doesn't surprise me that this happened in Boise. I've never been there, but my dad said it was one of the cleanest, friendliest, most pleasant cities he's ever visited.

yeah...ya never hear anything bad about Boise....makes ya wonder what they're upto... :paranoid:

we should invade them...

Archived