Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Hint - Parcells Last Year?

Redskin44

bigbill01.jpgHi, I'm Bill Parcells, your head coach for Backyard Drills

"Over the years, people have paid me a whole lot of money because I know how to develop a winning attitude in young men. I know that together we can do the same with your son."

https://www.asseenontvnetwork.com/vcc/procede/backyarddrills/216517/

OMG, just about fell out of my chair laughing.

Have ya seen the commercial??

Has anyone else seen this? I absolutley cannot believe that it comes with a health and nutrition cd with bill parcells on the freakin cover. THis is just amazing. Whats next, Bobby Knights anger managment tapes? Maybe Ben Rothlissburgers motorcycle safety seminar?

Sheesh!!! God I hate them cowboys.

PS Redbull and Vodka keeps you awake for a long freaking time!!

:dallasuck

I hate the Dallas Cowboys as well. Always was, always will. The Bill Parcells DVD would be a good resource if you are getting your kid into pee-wee football. If I was a Redskins scout or coach, I would check out that the " Tuna " DVD just for the fun of it. Since it is endorsed by none other than Bill Parcells himself, I guess the Dallas Cowboys use these type of techniques in their practices.

["Over the years, people have paid me a whole lot of money because I know how to develop a winning attitude in young men. I know that together we can do the same with your son."

This is what Parcells meant.

"Over the years, people have paid me a whole lot of money because I know how to let Bill Belichick develop a winning attitude in young men. I know that now without Belichick carrying me I'm going to need your help and together (well mostly you) we can do the same with your son."

:D

I saw that commercial the other day and I giggled all the way through it. I thought that if it were more honest it should have gone something like this.........

"Hi I'm Bill Parcells. For years I have been humiliating young men into being better football players. By using a complex assortment of degradation, humiliation, and scare tactics, I have been molding great football players for years. Won't you give me a chance to work with your son?"

• 3 weeks later...
This is what Parcells meant.

"Over the years, people have paid me a whole lot of money because I know how to let Bill Belichick develop a winning attitude in young men. I know that now without Belichick carrying me I'm going to need your help and together (well mostly you) we can do the same with your son."

:D

Funny how Parcells never had to go running to Belichick for a job..but

Belichick was all ways beating down Parcells door looking for a job, so

who needs who again?

Hi, I'm Bill Parcells, your head coach for Backdoor Drills "Over the years, people have paid me a whole lot of money because I know how to F'up attitude in young men. Get there hopes up and then crush them. The only team I won a SB with I left in the capable hands of Ray Handley:laugh: . I brought another team to the SB, but had another job lined up prior to playing in the big dance. This year Dallas, with my favorite girl Terry and TO. Oh by the way, at the end of the year I'm quiting. We can do the same with your son.";)

Archived