Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What does the Bible say about pre-maritial sex?

Fergasun

you mean that guy the heathen Freemasons base things off of :rolleyes:

(sidenote: I like to add things like this when the ubers mention something related to Freemasonry, because many of them called us a cult, but use those things when it suits their purpose....there's your hypocrisy JRock ;) )

anyone can use things out of the bible to twist to their beleifs,even the fremasons :cool: there is a verse that says we can handle serpents and they wont hurt us so there is a whole denomination that goes to church on sundays and walks around the church carrying snakes.a cult,no?How about David Koresh and his followers?He quoted Jesus,no?Were they a cult?

anyone can use things out of the bible to twist to their beleifs,even the fremasons :cool: there is a verse that says we can handle serpents and they wont hurt us so there is a whole denomination that goes to church on sundays and walks around the church carrying snakes.a cult,no?How about David Koresh and his followers?He quoted Jesus,no?Were they a cult?

apples to oranges there...nice stretch tho

6 shooter ^^^^:laugh:

nice.....

p.s.~

Even though it's easy for non Christians to group all Christians into one group of hypercrites not all of us are like this........I don't believe in the death penalty.....and

I still have been forgiven for my pre martitial sex ( even though I'm with the same woman )

you mean that guy the heathen Freemasons base things off of :rolleyes:

(sidenote: I like to add things like this when the ubers mention something related to Freemasonry, because many of them called us a cult, but use those things when it suits their purpose....there's your hypocrisy JRock ;) )

Freemasons have nothing to do with the scriptures I qouted.

If they use the bible and do good with it, then that's great.

But I don't know anything about Freemasons.

It sounds like you think the Freemasons are wrong, and you are using them to suit your purpose in this debate.

Freemasons have nothing to do with the scriptures I qouted.

If they use the bible and do good with it, then that's great.

But I don't know anything about Freemasons.

It sounds like you think the Freemasons are wrong, and you are using them to suit your purpose in this debate.

I wasn't really pointing to you about it...I was pointing something out to the ubers who are steadfast in saying they are a cult, and pagan...so sorry for the confusion ;)

1 Tim.3:16

All scripture is given by the inspiration of God.

Malachi

3:6: For I am the LORD, I change not;

Hebrews 13:8

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

just thought I would point that out.

If God never changes then His commands never changes.You think things change with the "times" but it is us who changes not God.And we will suffer not Him.If God says pre-marital sex is wrong then it is wrong,point blank no matter if we think times have changed or not.

Thanks for pointing that out...but what do they have to do with King Soloman's quote on war?

:logo:

Thanks for pointing that out...but what do they have to do with King Soloman's quote on war?

:logo:

sorry,let me clear it up.I was responding to two posters at the same time. ;) the first verse deals with solomon in that even though he said it ,it was documented in the bible by the divine inspiration of God.the rest was for X's bit on the freemasons. :D

Archived