Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video of TNA's Hardcore War in Philly!!!

Guest sith lord

That gimmick was used back in the day in ECW, if you watch closely the chairs are planted cause everyone's chair is still underneath them.

I tried to get into TNA cause Vince's wrestling is garbage 3/4 of the time but... ECW PPV rocked and DX is back as is "the nature boy" Ric Flar WHOOOOO!

I see we have some TNA haters here.

I am not a hater I watch it every week but the production and storyline's are awful. I so hate the WWE and want TNA to succeed very badly but the only thing they have really going for them is Christian, I love Sting but he's old, Steiner's old, Nash looks horrible, Jarret is a punk, the Samoa Joe push is weak ever since they put the X-division title on him that division is boring. AJ Styles and Christopher Daniel's should still be in X not a tag team. Monty Brown has no mic skills, the James Gang and Dudleyz fued is just a re hash of thier fued 5 or 6 years ago. The angle with Abyss was good but it's died off, AMW need's a good fued or they will fall by the wayside.

Like I said I am not a hater just the potential of the product was so high and it's not being realized for whatever reason. I feel my opinions are justified and I have the knowledge to back it up since I have been watching for 20+ year's.

And Sith please let me know your thought's as I am open to changing some of my opinions if given logical reasoning.

TNA has some good aspects to it, but the problem with TNA is that it is run by Jeff Jarret. He is the head booker. Paul Heyman recently commented on TNA and said that Abyss, Samoa Joe, and AJ Styles should be the ones on top in the company, as in, the top 3 guys in the title picture. He is right. Jeff Jarrett keeps booking himself as a top player, but the fact is the people don't view him as a top guy. Jarret is acting like a baby that never won the title in WWE or WCW, so he went and formed his own wrestling company where he can just book himself as champion, just because he can.

The X-division features good wrestling, but they have to build some more actual feuds besides just AJ and Daniels. I love good ring work as much as the next guy, but eventually the HOOK to prowrestling is the storylines, and TNA has been pretty lousy at producing storylines.

And now they are bringing in Kevin Nash to beat up the X-division, which of course is going to make it look weak to the masses. STUPID.

WWE of course hasn't been any good lately give or take a match or two.

The buzz right now of course is the new ECW branch, and the big question on everyone's mind is whether or not PAUL HEYMAN is actually going to be the force behind it, or will the WWE creative team (Brian Gerwitz and Stephanie McMahon) interfere and want to make it more like WWE.

It debuts tonight on Sci-Fi by the way at 10pm Eastern. LIVE LIVE LIVE!!!

Oh and the thing about the Chair incident with Bubba Ray Dudley last week. That was setup because Bubba kept motioning for more chairs to be thrown to make it look crazy.

When it happened during ECW, it was sporatic because Terry Funk just asked for 1 chair, and they kept getting thrown in, and Cactus Jack got hit and worked it into the match. Last night the James Gang ran out of the ring.

Good call NoCalMike! Your 100% right, just me personally I don't like Joe but.. if the WWE can copy his character with Umaga, Joe and TNA are doing something right.

Also if they didn't film 2 or 3 show's at a time and let people get the spoilers from those in attendance it would be more suspensful. But that is the selling point and the reason they have Christian and Sting but they are about do to get out on the road a little more than they currently do

Archived