Favorite O-Lineman  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite O-Lineman

• Chris Samuels
    • Derrick Dockery
    • Casey Rabach
    • Randy Thomas
    • Jon Jansen

I am in need of 1 ticket to the following home games in the upper level if possible . 10/01/06 vs Jacksonville , 11/05/06 vs Cowboys and 12/03/06 vs Atlanta . I would prefer something in section 401 , or as close as possible . so i would take anything in the upper level . i currently have 4 seats in section 401 and need the extra ticket to these games so that my entire family can attend these games . My 2 daughters are now Jr. Redskinettes and will be performing before the games listed above . After they are done preforming , in order to remain in the stadium after they preform ,they need tickets which with myself , wife and 2 daughters ,i have . The extra need for the ticket is for my 7yr old son. Who has been going to games with my wife and i for the past couple years . My son is as Diehard a Redskin fan as i am , and would be crushed if he can not go to these games with us .

If you can help me , please P.M. me or E-mail me @ mjsskinsfan@comcast.net

heres a bump for you man. btw what row are u in 401.

During the season if u need to let go of one ticket i would DEF be intrested.

Thanks , i am in row 21 seats 3,4,5,6

well now that you ask ,there are 4 tickets and a red parking pass to the pre-season Jets game that are available . i am away on vacation for that game .

that stinks, they cant stay in the stadium after they perform....

Unfornuately , we are talking about 200 or more girls that would be taking up valuable space . :doh: unless you have a ticket for them .After they preform pre-game they must be picked up . no tickie , no seatie :(

Good luck with the tickets Mark, I'll keep an eye out as well. You attending all the games this year other then the jets?

skins0128,

thanks, if you here of anything let me know , i'd really appriecate it :D .

i am only attending the games listed above this year plus the opener vs. the Vikes. I owe you one :cheers: lets shoot for the opener !! the other games i'll have to get in the stadium early to watch my daughters perform :point2sky :D

Goskins561,

thanks for the offer, but i can't use the entire season , if you decide to sell the tickets individually at some point then i will take the games i mentioned .

good luck selling your seat . oh , by the way where are they located ?

The opener it is, shoot me a PM as we get closer to the game and we will definitely hook up for a cold :pint: . Congrats on the daughters man!!

skins0128,

thanks, if you here of anything let me know , i'd really appriecate it :D .

i am only attending the games listed above this year plus the opener vs. the Vikes. I owe you one :cheers: lets shoot for the opener !! the other games i'll have to get in the stadium early to watch my daughters perform :point2sky :D

The opener it is, shoot me a PM as we get closer to the game and we will definitely hook up for a cold :pint: . Congrats on the daughters man!!

The season can't come soon enough for my wife and i . my girls are following their mothers footsteps to becoming Redskinettes just like she was and the Redskins are going to do better then last year . It's going to be a good year , now i just need those tickets for my son :doh: :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well , thanks to a very kind member on this site ;) i have aquired 2 of the 3 game tickets that i needed to get, for the Jags and Falcons game .

i am still in need of a Cowboys game ticket if any one has an extra ticket to spare :D i know , i know wish in one hand and **** in the other :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i'm still looking for a single Dallas @ Redskins ticket on 11/05/06 . i've looked at Stub hub , i'd rather not go that way , so i'm still wishing in the one hand and hold the S#*t in the other . can someone help a loyal fan out

This past SUNDAY was great in more ways then i can say!! :cheers: Great game , Great Win over the Jags !!! and best of all seeing my daughers down on the 45 Yd line doing their thing as Jr. Redskinettes @ half time :point2sky

I'm still searching for that special Redskin fan on this site to help a fellow Redskin fan out :D I need a ticket for the Nov 5th game against the Cowboys. I'd prefer anywhere in the 400's upper level, but anywhere will do as long as i'm in the stadium to see my little girls on the field again and watch our Skins get a win against the Cowboys . :dallasuck

P.M. me if you can help or e-mail me mjsskinsfan@comcast.net

• 2 weeks later...
This past SUNDAY was great in more ways then i can say!! :cheers: Great game , Great Win over the Jags !!! and best of all seeing my daughers down on the 45 Yd line doing their thing as Jr. Redskinettes @ half time :point2sky

I'm still searching for that special Redskin fan on this site to help a fellow Redskin fan out :D I need a ticket for the Nov 5th game against the Cowboys. I'd prefer anywhere in the 400's upper level, but anywhere will do as long as i'm in the stadium to see my little girls on the field again and watch our Skins get a win against the Cowboys . :dallasuck

P.M. me if you can help or e-mail me mjsskinsfan@comcast.net

BUMP!!!!

Can someone help a fan out here :D

Archived