Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the reason's the cowboys suck

Taylor#1

first thing every year they think they will win the superbowl,until the season starts and they suck.there team this year will suck like last,they think because they have sorry ass owens they will win,there no 'I' in team,he will destroy there team.the skins r too good to lose to the cowgirls.are there any true cowboys fans anymore? all i hear r bandwagon fans from the 90's who talk **** before and after the season cause between they are nowhere to be found.

a true redskins fan (i was born and raised in virginia)

1. They lost Larry Allen, who thinks this may affect their running game? I do!

2. W/ no running game, they have no chance to make it in the East.

3. They will be competing w/ Philly for last place and that SUCKS! Sorry Cowboy fans its going to be another tuff year, just don't make the same mistake you did last year and count on your team to beat us, I WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you guys serious?

The Cowboys are a solid football team.

I'm embarrassed as a redskins fan to be reading this thread right now.

I thought we were smarter fans.

The cowboys will make the playoffs. This isn't a bad thing. We need to challenges during the regular season for our team to prepare for a long playoff run.

Well the obvious reason the Cowboys suck is because about half the threads on the message board say the same thing.

It must be true.

You act like Redskins fans dont think they're going to win the SB every year. Its the offseason, calm down.

first thing every year they think they will win the superbowl,

I would put that number at about 50% of Cowboys fans think that, same as most every teams board including this one where a poll taken showed over 70% think Skins will win the SB

there team this year will suck like last

Last where we finished 1 game out of the playoffs with an injury riddled team?Yeah they sucked last year

they think because they have sorry ass owens they will win

Or could it be that we improved an already decnt team quite a bit? TO was not the only upgrade

there no 'I' in team,he will destroy there team

Yawn

the skins r too good to lose to the cowgirls.

lmfao!

the reason the cowboys didn't make the playoffs is because they choked,and we didn't,even when everybody said we where done and would never beat dallas,g-men and phily,but we did and make the playoffs and almost beat seattle,that i was at with one of worst fans in the league,they were throwing **** at me and other skins fans who were there.if the cowboys fan were there watching there team they would ran back home like bunch of ****es,we are the toughest fans in the nfl.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Last where we finished 1 game out of the playoffs with an injury riddled team?Yeah they sucked last year

Yawn

lmfao!

Get over it! We lost one of our main offensive weapons in Randy Thomas, Shawn Springs was standing on his last toe and hamstring, Clinton Portis was playing with seriously bruised shoulders and was worn out, we have no number 2 option at wide reciever, our quarterback re-injured the calf injury that made him suck in 2004, and we were so banged up at cornerback we had practice squaders out by week 14. We still made the playoffs and even won a game in the playoffs.

14-13 Redskins.

Its called the "Power Of Joe Gibbs!"

Oh and get off our forums dude. Nobody likes you...

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDFan

Yawn

lmfao!

THAT'S AFTER STARTING 7 - 3 BEFORE THE THANKGIVING GAME. :doh:

DO YOU REMEMBER HOW PUMPED UP YOU WERE, THAT YOU WERE PLAYOFF BOUND?

WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR INJURIES THEN? :(

IF ONLY............ HAD YOU WON THAT GAME................................

Or could it be that we improved an already decnt team quite a bit? TO was not the only upgrade

:silly:HA!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

1. That O-Line is still swiss cheese. Larry Allen was the rock that held it together, Fabini, Koiser??? The walking wounded and the pride of the Sanfransicso 49ers - the only team in the entire league to give up more sacks then the cowboys...way to go Jerry, there was 1 O-line worse than the 'boys and you raided it...brilliant!

2. That god awful O-line is the only thing between Drew Bledsoe and the stacked NFC East Defensive fronts. Giants, iggles, Skins all have attacking schemes and tough D-lines. Bledsoe will be under pressure, forced into bad throws and will throw many interceptions (see last year). He's not getting any younger either, one good shot and in comes Tony Romo sits to pee...or Drew Henson. Either way the boys are screwed. I'd love to see T.O. take over that huddle if Bledsoe goes down...my popcorn is ready.

3. They didn't upgrade at their secondary. Roy is shakey in coverage at best and whoever their other safety is...Davis??? I can't remember his name, I'm always watching our recievers, and he's nowhere around them...point is he sucks, can't cover. Henry is a liability in coverage as well. Newman is a good cornerback and Roy can stop the run...other than that its trouble.

4. T.O. is a volitale cancer. Vanderjadt is a ****y self centered a-hole. That's the kind of lockerroom I like to see down there in dallass. It suits them. It might take a year, it might take 2 or 3, but keep brining in those type of guys and you don't have a team, just a bunch of individuals playing for themselves. Look what Gibbs has done for our lockerroom bringing in guys that he likes to call, "True Redskins"...basically cleaning house from the Spurrier and Schottenheimer eras. Now reverse that entirely and you've got what Parcells is doing in dallass. That lockerroom will implode eventually.

5. Julius Jones is a little china doll. He is ever so fragile, don't touch. MBIII is the tougher, more versatile back but he cant grind it out like Portis. Bottom line their 2 headed monster at runningback didn't show up last season, J.J. is soft like a pillow and MBIII just isn't a top notch talent in the NFL. They'll be lucky to get 1200 yards from both of those jokers combined.

It doesn't matter what percentage of fans think their team is going to the SB, but what percentage of fans are douchebags. I don't really have any ill feelings or hatred per se towards the players, only dislike, but the Dallas fans are so obnoxious that I can't help but hate them, and Philly is right there with them. Dallas has a longer rivalry so I guess hoping we even it up someday makes the victories sweeter.

Archived