Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN NFC EAST Survey

redskin-one

That poll will have the same result every year, no matter the talent level of the teams.

1 Dallas - America's bandwagon

2 NY - population

3 Wash/Philly

4 Philly/Wash

Thats great!!! Give Dallas and NY all the pressure and spot light, do you all really think the Redskins arent going to steal everyones attention if we start knocking off the teams to beat? It doesnt matter what were picked, all that matters is we get on a roll like Joe Gibbs teams do, then ya better believe the spot light will be shining on DC.

you fools cowboys will dominate the east.

everytime your danny boy or mammas boy loads up on free agents they usually never gel.

i mean brunell is always getting injured and is already injured in training camp now.

and floyd come on he makes one spectacular catch and misses 10.

no defensive line.

no depth at running back beyond the homosexual portis(and all you fools know he is}

bottom line is we have more depth at every area and are stronger at just about every position

everytime your danny boy or mammas boy loads up on free agents they usually never gel.

i mean brunell is always getting injured and is already injured in training camp now.

no defensive line.

no depth at running back beyond the homosexual portis(and all you fools know he is}

bottom line is we have more depth at every area and are stronger at just about every position

You waited three months for this?:(

no defensive line.

Its true about Dallas everything is big down there even ego's. Last time i checked T.O. was making team chemistry in a Shaq Jersey at the NBA Finals last night!!!! Maybe next year will be a familiar tune in Dallas this year.

no defensive line.

Nothing like playing football on paper. Despite your delusions of Cowboys granduer, we were better than you in every possible way last season including head to head matchups. We kicked field goals better, we scored more, we allowed fewer points scored and we went to the playoffs and won.

Putting a few names on paper and claiming they're better don't cut it.

Until you can prove otherwise, your team is inferior.

And your smack talks sucks. It's screams middle schooler on vacation with one too many caffeinated drinks in his system.

You gotta bring it a little better than that.

no defensive line.

The brain of a dallass cowboy fan hard at work. Typical mentality. You gotta love it. :dallasuck

no defensive line.

About the Defensive line I believe it the same D-Line that pressure Bledsoe consistently. Our HC is Joe Gibbs not Norv Turner

no defensive line.

Mr. Irvin, put the pipe down and come with us....again. ;)

Free agents never gelled under NORV TURNER, and we all know where he came from. Seems like things gelled just fine last year under Joe Gibbs. I'm sure you would have appreciated getting to see your team win a playoff game.

Brunell's current injury is a cracked bone in one of his fingers. It basically amounts to a bad "stove." He'll be just fine. As you've seen personally, his touch and deep ball are still amazing when he's healthy. It's his legs we have to worry about. He struggles with his accuracy when he's got leg problems because he can't plant or step up properly. If wheels are good, he'll have a GREAT season with the weapons we have.

I'm not sure who "Floyd" is, but Brandon Lloyd had almost 800 receiving yards last year with Alex Smith throwing to him. A capable, veteran quarterback with FOUR legitimate receiving threats will only make him better. And BTW, if you're going to knock a guy, don't just watch SportsCenter once and decide that it's fact. His drop problems are highly exaggerated.

No defensive line? I'll stack Griffin and Salave'a up against any pair of tackles in the league. We're thin at end, I'll give you that. Wynn has to come back healthy, and Daniels has to play like he did the second half of the season last year. I think we'll use Andre Carter at end on passing downs some, so our pass-rush should still improve.

And who cares about Portis' sexuality? It's about production. But being forced to watch Julius Jones, you wouldn't understand that. ;)

On the other hand, you guys have an immobile quarterback, and a line that couldn't block me. It's a bad combination that's going to be exploited even more than it was last year.

Jones still hasn't proven, at least IMO, that he's a true everydown NFC East type of runningback. He's decent. But decent isn't the standard in our division.

You have Terrell Owens. Who else? Witten is a very good player, but your receivers outside of TO don't scare me.

You have a good, young front seven, and I think that's your greatest asset. However, your secondary can be exploited by a team that keeps that front seven off the QB. Roy Williams is slow, and WAY overrated. The addition of the jersey to the horsecollar rule will hurt him even more this year. If I was an offensive coordinator, I'd throw at him all day long.

As far as the Cowboys "dominating" the division. Ain't gonna happen. The East is too strong top-to-bottom for anyone to dominate this coming year. I wouldn't be shocked at any one of the four winning the division; nor any one of the four finishing last (except us, of course).

As for your "mamma's boy" comment, I don't know who you're talking about there. But rest assured, if you're even insinuating it's Joe Gibbs, the hounds will be released.

I'm not criticizing, but I'd like to see you respond to this post and others with an in-depth analysis. For some reason, I have a feeling you could be a great poster if you share your knowledge, rather than fire off hit-and-runs.

I'm not criticizing, but I'd like to see you respond to this post and others with an in-depth analysis. For some reason, I have a feeling you could be a great poster if you share your knowledge, rather than fire off hit-and-runs.

Why on Earth would you think that??? The guy's a complete retard. Leave him alone and he'll drown in his own drool.

Its true about Dallas everything is big down there even ego's. Last time i checked T.O. was making team chemistry in a Shaq Jersey at the NBA Finals last night!!!! Maybe next year will be a familiar tune in Dallas this year.

Hey, hey, hey.............he was wearing a mavericks hat too.

Who wants to make a bet that we see him in the stands when the series goes to miami and he's wearing a Mavericks jersey??

Anyone, anyone.....bueller, bueller.

Its just TO's style. Remember, you heard it here first.

no defensive line.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now THATS classic!

Hey, hey, hey.............he was wearing a mavericks hat too.

Who wants to make a bet that we see him in the stands when the series goes to miami and he's wearing a Mavericks jersey??

Anyone, anyone.....bueller, bueller.

Its just TO's style. Remember, you heard it here first.

And so it begins, with the dallas fans defending to. Of course, they'll turn on him sooner or later, after he screws up their team just like he has done in the past. I'm sure the dallas fans said "it's just to's style" when he danced on their star, right?

Archived