Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another reason to hate the pukes

portis&taylor

I searched and didnt find a thread like this so here it goes.

Looks like the cowboys are trying to get there own chris cooley

Anthony Fasano is wearing 47.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team_roster.cfm?rosterOrder=TO_NUMBER(tbl_player.player_number)

oh my GAWD...stop the press. somebody is wearing #47....a number that has never been worn by anyone in the NFL until Cooley decided to break the NFL tradition and wear #47...how could they....... ;)

The cowboys should not have the privilege of wearing numbers worn by other teams. All their numbers should be followed by a w, to indicate the statement "we are a sorry excuse for a franchise." Thus, fasano should be 47w.

He's not Gonzales, but he quite adept at getting first downs and has decent moves after the catch. you would lucky if Fasano turns out as well..(70+ catch season etc)

Anyway, I think it is interesting that Fasano chose 47, since he is a TE and they are usually in the 80's... (Cooley was a H-back his first 2 years)

Who cares? We all know that Fasano will never amount to Cooley's status anyway. EVER!

1 - this thread is retarded.

2 - you are retarded. Tom Brady, 6th round draft pick. He wouldve never amounted to anything at the time too, right?

3 - Joe Jacoby - he wasnt supposed to be anything either.

People, you are not football gods. Have your opinions but don't be stupid. I hate Redskins fans as much as I hate Eagles fans sometimes.

Cooley's status??? Why do you guys overrate this guy? Because he caught 3 TDs against Dallas, you guys think he the second coming of Gonzales?

He smoked Demarcus Ware in coverage, then was wide open on your pitiful goal line coverage, then ran over your best :laugh: corner but your right.... He sucks.

1 - this thread is retarded.

2 - you are retarded. Tom Brady, 6th round draft pick. He wouldve never amounted to anything at the time too, right?

3 - Joe Jacoby - he wasnt supposed to be anything either.

People, you are not football gods. Have your opinions but don't be stupid. I hate Redskins fans as much as I hate Eagles fans sometimes.

Then take off and find a board that better serves you

Your Brady and Jacoby references are pointless in this thread anyway, so read your own remarks before you call anybody else stupid.

Being a hypocrit kills your credibility before all else, stupid :rolleyes:

Archived