Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Drunken Redskins Party

StevieInferior

That was nice. Typical Generation Next. You see the same baggy pants, backward cap wearing, public profanity, no respect for anything jerks everywhere you go. It's a shame really.

I bet if this was 1971 you would be hating on the hippies :readnews:

I bet if this was 1971 you would be hating on the hippies :readnews:

Or go a decade or 2 earlier and you'd decry those sex-crazed rock and rollers. No sense of public decency. And Elvis's hips...

Lighten up man. Every generation thinks the one that succeeds it is amoral.

That was nice. Typical Generation Next. You see the same baggy pants, backward cap wearing, public profanity, no respect for anything jerks everywhere you go. It's a shame really.

I know half the kids in that video...its all in good fun...one nation under the skins my friend...be easy.

Who Breaks A Bottle On Their Head For A Football Team??? Hahahaha!!!!

a ****n badass, thats who. Definition of devotion. Or crazed drunkeness. One of the two :D . Either way, that vid kicks ass, go skins, **** seattle, KILL SEAN KILL BABY

I wouldn't say it's cool, but I would say it's funny as hell. And I do appreciate their fanaticism. Fill the stadium with those guys, and the Redskins will never lose at home again (of course, the stadium will probably burn to the ground at some point during the season, but you get my point).

a ****n badass, thats who. Definition of devotion. Or crazed drunkeness. One of the two :D . Either way, that vid kicks ass, go skins, **** seattle, KILL SEAN KILL BABY

grow up! You can be a die hard, a true fanatic without breaking bottles over your head and screaming the f-bomb every other word. As long as your allegiance is true, you value what your team is and how they make you feel. Hail to the Redskins!

How could anyone party after that game? I spent that night mourning.

No kidding. It was all fun and games until I realized that Gibbs wasn't going to try to score points in that game. I was more frustrated than anything, seeing as how we are better than Seattle. Not to mention looking at their queer Peter King loving fans and their false claim of the 12th man. I refuse to believe that Seattle has the best fan base in the NFL. No way. Me and my friends just silently left the bar in shame and disgust.

At least the kid is passionate about something.

Stop whining people, its called college. People drink, people yell ****, people do **** when they are drunk. God damn ignorance is amazing these days.

exactly. people are easily freaked out. its not like they were fighting. college kids just drunk out of their asses and are pissed because their team had just lost. if i was drunk, i would be pissed too.

Archived