Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saints Trade LB Watson to Bills...

thespaniard

...for TE Tim Euhus of the Buffalo Bills.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/newsroomarticle.cfm?articleid=2543

The New Orleans Saints have obtained TE Tim Euhus by trading LB Courtney Watson, the club announced today.

Euhus, entering his third season after being drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the fourth round of the 2004 NFL Draft, has started nine of 23 games in his career.

The trade is pending league approval and is not yet final.

Euhus (6-5, 249 yards) had 14 receptions for 115 yards and a pair of touchdowns over the last two seasons with the Bills. He was selected 109th overall in 2004 after a standout career at Oregon State.

I know this is kind of a who cares trade, but I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this Euhus guy...

Fun being a Saints fan these days, seems like there is a trade or signing a day :cheers:

Too bad those signings/trades have NEVER amounted to anything.

:rolleyes:

you're an idiot.

just because it hasn't in the past doesn't mean it won't in the future. Am I just supposed to give up or something?

btw your skins haven't won much more in the last 15 years. Some might say you're living in the past :laugh: Oh wait, you're 16, I guess you weren't even there to see any of your skins championships :rolleyes:

you're an idiot.

just because it hasn't in the past doesn't mean it won't in the future. Am I just supposed to give up or something?

btw your skins haven't won much more in the last 15 years. Some might say you're living in the past :laugh: Oh wait, you're 16, I guess you weren't even there to see any of your skins championships :rolleyes:

no dumbass we HAVE won more than the lowly and pathetic New Orleans Aints. I dont know whats more pathetic, a 22-year old insulting a 16-year old or the New Orleans Aints. Its a tie. You both lose.:saintsuck

no dumbass we HAVE won more than the lowly and pathetic New Orleans Aints. I dont know whats more pathetic, a 22-year old insulting a 16-year old or the New Orleans Aints. Its a tie. You both lose.:saintsuck

you're an idiot too. Heaven forbid anyone talks football around here instead of handing out insults. :rolleyes: I don't know what's more pathetic, a 16 year old whos never even seen the skins win a ring trying to insult me, or guy who's older than me and even less mature.

you're an idiot too. Heaven forbid anyone talks football around here instead of handing out insults. :rolleyes: I don't know what's more pathetic, a 16 year old whos never even seen the skins win a ring trying to insult me, or guy who's older than me and even less mature.

:laugh: Funny response!

He gives you another offensive weapon Spaniard

hopefully. Drew Brees is a very TE friendly QB, which is why we have brought in so many TEs this year. With this Euhus guy we have 5 now (Mark Campbell, Ernie Conwell, Billy Miller, Zach Hilton being the other 4). If he just makes the team it's a good trade for us, seeing as Watson was going to be cut anyway...

NFL Network was reporting that Denver is arranging a deal to trade Ashley Lelie to a team that will trade some type of compensation (player, draft pics, etc ... he didn't really say) in return for a TE that they will then pass along to Denver so that Denver will essentially be trading Lelie for a TE. I wonder if this is the first leg of that deal regarding the saints. Denver would be more interested in a pass catching TE than a blocking TE given their history with people like Shannon Sharpe.

NFL Network was reporting that Denver is arranging a deal to trade Ashley Lelie to a team that will trade some type of compensation (player, draft pics, etc ... he didn't really say) in return for a TE that they will then pass along to Denver so that Denver will essentially be trading Lelie for a TE. I wonder if this is the first leg of that deal regarding the saints. Denver would be more interested in a pass catching TE than a blocking TE given their history with people like Shannon Sharpe.

Heard that too on Sirius NFL Radio...heard that Stallworth could be part of the deal for Lelie too. Very interesting..

Now you're being a dumbass and a hypocrite. You were the one that insulted a 16 year old kid, dumbass. So before you point the finger at someone else, take a good look at yourself and your actions, dumbass.

The Washington Redskins are one of the most successful franchises in the history of the NFL. They have a deep history and rich in tradition. The New Orleans Saints on the other hand, well lets just say they are the LA Clippers(pre-2005) of football. So next time you open your mouth, do yourself a favor and think, dumbass. You should really think about changing your name from TheSpaniard to TheDumbass. It really fits you better.

Now you're being a dumbass and a hypocrite. You were the one that insulted a 16 year old kid, dumbass. So before you point the finger at someone else, take a good look at yourself and your actions, dumbass.

The Washington Redskins are one of the most successful franchises in the history of the NFL. They have a deep history and rich in tradition. The New Orleans Saints on the other hand, well lets just say they are the LA Clippers(pre-2005) of football. So next time you open your mouth, do yourself a favor and think, dumbass. You should really think about changing your name from TheSpaniard to TheDumbass. It really fits you better.

I'm not being a hypocrite. I only retaliated to what that kid said. I never just hand out insults around here without someone making an unnecessary comment first. Regardless, I'm done with this. Don't post anymore in this thread unless you want to talk football.

I'm not being a hypocrite. I only retaliated to what that kid said. I never just hand out insults around here without someone making an unnecessary comment first. Regardless, I'm done with this. Don't post anymore in this thread unless you want to talk football.

First of all, you are in no position to tell me where I can and where I cant post. Second, the 16 year old kid didnt insult you. All he said was that the signings you guys have made have never amounted to anything. Last time I checked, he was right. So instead of insulting a kid, why dont you try not being such an ******* next time and show some respect to your fellow ES members.

Remember the golden rule? Treat others the way you want to be treated.

First of all, you are in no position to tell me where I can and where I cant post. Second, the 16 year old kid didnt insult you. All he said was that the signings you guys have made have never amounted to anything. Last time I checked, he was right. So instead of insulting a kid, why dont you try not being such an ******* next time and show some respect to your fellow ES members.

Remember the golden rule? Treat others the way you want to be treated.

he said that the trades we made have NEVER amounted to anything, and then rolled his eyes. its a little different. While I may have been a little harsh, it was warranted. I never said he insulted me, I said he made an unnecessary comment, which is true. Saints bashing was not the point of this thread. The point was to talk about this trade. I could go around to all these threads and insult the Redskins, even if the stuff I said was true, and I'm pretty sure people wouldn't take it too kindly. Anyway this is dumb. I'm done with this.

Archived