Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trent Modglin of ESPN picks skins to win the East

posse87

Jason (TX): Who do you think wins the NFC East this year? The Cowboys????

sn2.gifTrent Modglin : (5:03 PM ET ) I knew I was going to have to answer this question eventually, even though it pains me to do it. I'm going to take the Skins by a smidge with the moves they made in the offseason. If a mediocre Dallas O-line keeps Bledsoe upright and Julius Jones stays healthy, it will be a two-horse race. The Eagles and Giants would compete in most other divisions. Clearly, it looks like the best division in the game.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

great minds? :silly:

i'm going with fools. :silly:

j/k

nice to see some props. of course, it means as much as lenny p, petey king, or any other hater saying that dallas or the gints will win the division. but it is more fun to read.

Bout time ESPN gets someone who knows the game, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see the Skins outplayed all but 2 teams last year on one leg. With not only the new players, but the depth Gibbs has added and will continue to add untill game day, this years team could be alot like the 91 team.

It's not like he came out and said we are going to skoke the rest of the teams in the division. He basically said we will eek out a division title, and nowhere did he say that we are going to the superbowl. So you guys who like to be the under the radar, as I do, don't worry most still think we are a 2nd or 3rd place team.

I agree it's a little more fun to read and I have to belive his brain has a little less cholesterol in it than Lenny P's.

Archived