Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Article about an Extremeskiner at the Beach Blitz

HapHaszard

http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/story.cfm?story=105496&ran=115533

Redskins football has become his passion. He goes on the team's Web site regularly and checks out the fan site "ExtremeSkins.com."

In addition to meeting players, Hudson loved getting autographs and to testing his skills in the Convention Center. At 10:36 Saturday morning, he was in line creeping at glacier speed toward a long table where several Redskins were signing autographs. An announcement had been made that only 200 people would be able to get autographs in the time allotted.

click on the link above for the full article

My dad lives in Va Beach and sent me the article this a.m. It was a pretty good read. I think props ought to be given to Snyder and the players. They were pretty cool to the guy. I know it doesn't put them out too much, but those relatively small gestures mean a lot to the average fan.

My dad lives in Va Beach and sent me the article this a.m. It was a pretty good read. I think props ought to be given to Snyder and the players. They were pretty cool to the guy. I know it doesn't put them out too much, but those relatively small gestures mean a lot to the average fan.

I agree, and a pair of free tickets to a game, wonder if its in Snyders box?

Great read and just one more small reminder of what an extended family Skins fans are. It was definitely nice to hear that Andy was well recieved and made a little splash over here, hopefully we will hear from him firsthand.

And maybe I'm wrong but isn't this one of the few articles written where DS is not made out to be a meddler? :laugh:

Archived