Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

God i didnt think i could hate him any more

headhunter39

:logo: now i know there are a number of you who are republicans and that is fine. but, and this really isnt surprising, Dubya is a diehard cow**** fan in DC. i mean i thought i hated him before, but jesus. anyone who sticks up for this mans intelligence needs to stop and shake their head because he openly praises his cow****s in the middle of skins land. i dont mean to insult anyone, but then again 71% of you probably agree with me:logo:

Last year after you guys beat us in the second game, a Dallas Maverick......Daryl Armstrong, went to the micraphone literally an hour after you beat us, right before the tip off of the game and yelled...........HOW BOUT DEM REDSKINS........ The crowd obviously didn't like it. And Avery Johnson even suspended him a game for it..........but when that got around on the ES, everyone thought it was great.

Yet when bush says he's a cowboys fan, you hate it? Does the term "double standard" mean anything to you?

Now there are literally 9,258,429 reasons to hate Dubya.........but I don't think thats one of them.

Last year after you guys beat us in the second game, a Dallas Maverick......Daryl Armstrong, went to the micraphone literally an hour after you beat us, right before the tip off of the game and yelled...........HOW BOUT DEM REDSKINS........ The crowd obviously didn't like it. And Avery Johnson even suspended him a game for it..........but when that got around on the ES, everyone thought it was great.

Yet when bush says he's a cowboys fan, you hate it? Does the term "double standard" mean anything to you?

Now there are literally 9,258,429 reasons to hate Dubya.........but I don't think thats one of them.

dude i hated bush before and all im saying is that his intelligence isnt that great if he cant realize that he is in the middle of skins territory. the other guy did that on purpose, but why would he get suspended? ill forgive any cowboys fan who hates bush. and im sayin that because there arnt many. well ill try to forgive them

dude i hated bush before and all im saying is that his intelligence isnt that great if he cant realize that he is in the middle of skins territory. the other guy did that on purpose, but why would he get suspended? ill forgive any cowboys fan who hates bush. and im sayin that because there arnt many. well ill try to forgive them

umm...please stop. He is a texas native. If someone from up here goes down to texas for a job do you expect them to not be gung ho about the skins?

great here comes the hate mail. who woulda thought that the 29% of bush fans are on this site right now

i told you it was politics.

edit: in the words of pleaseblitz.....here i am, all dressed up, leave the tailgate for the long hike to the stadium, and i just end up back in the tailgate. why'd i leave? :whoknows:

oh, it's politics.

there are thousands of cowboys fans in dc.

most of them have never been to texas. i'd at least give him that...

Agreed,

It's politics.......

Want to complain about Bush? Do it in the Tailgate.

But I'm sure it's Bush's fault that it's in the wrong forum too ;).

The only Bush we should be talking about is Reggie Bush and the fact that he'll be getting 0 yards when we play him in Dec. :point2sky

there is a reason 16 year olds cant vote, and Im lobbying for the driving age to 21. I do think the drinking age should be switched with the driving age, so 16 year olds can get drunk and howl at the moon about how the president sucks with more veracity but only within walking distance of their parents house.

there is a reason 16 year olds cant vote, and Im lobbying for the driving age to 21. I do think the drinking age should be switched with the driving age, so 16 year olds can get drunk and howl at the moon about how the president sucks with more veracity but only within walking distance of their parents house.

please tell me what that reason is. why cant 16 yr olds vote. please give a good answer.

please tell me what that reason is. why cant 16 yr olds vote. please give a good answer.

Want to know? Because "MOST" 16 year olds are more worried about "other" things. ahem girls, school, (hopefully grades), then to worry about politics.

Bottom line is that most 18 year olds DON'T vote, so why would they LOWER the voting age?

Archived