Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heat in 6 against the Mavs in the Finals....

Rdskn4Lyf21

Uh.............No. Typed a little early, didn't ya. Dallas just smacked the Sun's in the second half. The finals will be a good series. The Heat are definately improved. Should be a tough series that will likely go 7.

haha yeah.... I typed that in the first half....still the Heat will win the series in 6

haha yeah.... I typed that in the first half....still the Heat will win the series in 6

Everyone has their opinion, but I don't believe you've watched many mavs games this year if you think Miami is going to win. They may not win a game, let alone win the series.

The mavs will run shaq ragged. They have one guy, Wade who can keep up with the mavs. At BEST the heat win two games, but I'd be shocked if they won that many.

The Heat couldn't beat the Spurs or the Suns, what on earth makes you think they can beat Dallas? Dallas has the best player in the league in Dirk Nowitzki, superior depth, greater athleticism and on top of that they have home court.

Dallas in 6.

The Heat couldn't beat the Spurs or the Suns, what on earth makes you think they can beat Dallas? Dallas has the best player in the league in Dirk Nowitzki, superior depth, greater athleticism and on top of that they have home court.

Dallas in 6.

They Heat also couldn't beat Detroit or New Jersey.

Were you serious about the Suns? They ended the season as a bad basketball team. Bad and overrated. They were lucky to escape the Lakers.

If anyone is basing Dallas' future off the Suns series they are going to be VERY surprised.

They Heat also couldn't beat Detroit or New Jersey.

Were you serious about the Suns? They ended the season as a bad basketball team. Bad and overrated. They were lucky to escape the Lakers.

If anyone is basing Dallas' future off the Suns series they are going to be VERY surprised.

The Suns are many things, but they are certainly not a "bad basketball team"! You're killing your credibility with a line like that.

BTW, Mavs in 7. Home court advantage gives them the edge.

Apparently, youve never seen Shaq play with fire in his eyes....those games were the REGULAR SEASON - do you think he gave a crap bout those? He only plays when something is on the line, and he'll play his *** off...... the East can't compete with the West? The Heat just beat the team that went 7 in the Finals last yr. vs the Spurs - the same Spurs that the Mavs took 7 to beat.... The Heat will win the finals against whoever is there because they are healthy and Shaq is now playing with a fire inside

If you think that was the same Detroit team you are wrong. No bench and no Brown. Miami had issues with Chicago they have problems with a fast team and one that can score a lot, like the Mavs.

Shaq has a good game every other game, he is not what Dallas needs to worry about it is Wade. This series is going to come down to the other players and the bench, which Dallas has more of.

Dallas will win in 6.

They will use the same plan they did against SA go small and fast which will take Shaq out of the game.

For those that say the Suns are a bad basketball team then it is clear you do not understand what the NBA is supposed to be. The Suns are a breath of fresh air when talking about baseketball and will be the #1 team next with year with a healthy Stoudamire and a better bench they will be great.

If you think that was the same Detroit team you are wrong. No bench and no Brown. Miami had issues with Chicago they have problems with a fast team and one that can score a lot, like the Mavs.

Shaq has a good game every other game, he is not what Dallas needs to worry about it is Wade. This series is going to come down to the other players and the bench, which Dallas has more of.

Dallas will win in 6.

They will use the same plan they did against SA go small and fast which will take Shaq out of the game.

For those that say the Suns are a bad basketball team then it is clear you do not understand what the NBA is supposed to be. The Suns are a breath of fresh air when talking about baseketball and will be the #1 team next with year with a healthy Stoudamire and a better bench they will be great.

Dallas doesn't need to worry about Wade....he's going to get his points just about every game. They need to worry about which other Heat player is going to step up every game, and that will be the Heat's path to victory. Will Walker get hot from 3 point land? Will Jason Williams finally stay aggressive after a 10 for 12 night? Will Haslem hit shots on a more consistant basis? Each of these players has stepped up on different nights for the Heat, and that is what they need to win. It doesn't matter who, but it will happen.

FYI....I agree about those that think the Suns are a "bad basketball" team. That is just plain stupid. Even though Nash is OVERRATED...

GO HEAT!

The Suns are many things, but they are certainly not a "bad basketball team"! You're killing your credibility with a line like that.

BTW, Mavs in 7. Home court advantage gives them the edge.

The Suns were not a good team at the end of the season compared to what people were used to seeing from them. Certainly not a serious finals contender. They have been living off of their reputation.

Although home court is a heavy plus the finals format of 2-3-2 lessens it dramatically if the visitors get a split in the first two games.

(PS- When I need your approval to protect my credibility I'll let you know. ;))

The Suns were not a good team at the end of the season compared to what people were used to seeing from them. Certainly not a serious finals contender. They have been living off of their reputation.

How do you live off reputation in the playoffs? They were two wins away from the Finals.

Dallas or San Antonio was the cream of the crop this year. The Pistons were a shell of what they used to be, and Phoenix held thier own despite losing an incredible player in Amare. NOBODY wants to play Pheonix once Amare gets healthy.

Phoenix, San Antonio, or Dallas could beat the Heat fairly easily.

Mavs in 5 tops.

Mavs in 5 tops.

Don't be so generous! Dirk will play lights out, Josh Howard will shut down D-Wade and the dynamic duo (ok so they are hardly dymanic) of Diop and Dampier will play Hack-a-Shaq

I say Mavs Sweep

Don't be so generous! Dirk will play lights out, Josh Howard will shut down D-Wade and the dynamic duo (ok so they are hardly dymanic) of Diop and Dampier will play Hack-a-Shaq

I say Mavs Sweep

I know people think I'm talking trash, but I swear, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see a sweep.

Archived