Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good tickets or no????

Ant15fromNJ

I found tickets section 426 row 9 for like 105 per ticket. Does anyone know what face value is for this area and do you think I should take them? Your opinion means a lot because I dont know where the seats are becuase this would be my first game are FedeX.

I found tickets section 426 row 9 for like 105 per ticket. Does anyone know what face value is for this area and do you think I should take them? Your opinion means a lot because I dont know where the seats are becuase this would be my first game are FedeX.

I just got my first season tickets at section 422 row 15-- The price looks to be about what I'm paying. Did ticket prices go up by 30 bucks this year?

In my mind, the real value of a ticket is face plus 20% because of the forced preseason tax. So $87 face is really $105 cost to the season ticket holder. They are relatively low and near the 30. So yes, I'd consider them if you trust the seller.

Cost for those tix should be $79.00 + PG tax of $7.90....so..........face value should be $86.90. We'll know for sure, after the tickets are printed. My guess is that the Skins will break out the costs, so that they can look like the "good guys" :rolleyes: .....

Archived