Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Draft #2 Most hated athlete thread

skinfan2k

Hi guys again.

This months thread idea will be the most hated athlete thread.. LIke last time, we will be having 3 rounds of 20 athletes that u think are the most hated indivudals of every sport. PLease patcipate if u believe that u can handle being around ES when it is ur time to be allotted.

With that said #1 choice is obvious

BARRY BONDS, love him to death, but the majority of fans hate his guts

EDIT: MODS Plz move this to tailgate, posted in wrong forum

I hate Bonds the most, well i just hate all the guys that use steriods, they messed up the game, baseball was a great sport but now, every time i watch a game and a guy hits a homer i wonder.

While everyone puts blinders on to Mark McGwire...Down with Barry Bonds! lol. I agree though perfomance enhancing drugs ruin the games..Track & Field too.

TO, Bonds, Kobe,

Brett Favre, for three reasons,

1-I have always had a innate dislike for the Packers, and he is normally the reason they win if they do so that ALWAYS pisses me off

2-10 years of listening to sportscasters suck his jock strap, he is good, but is SO overpublicized

3- all the times the Packers beat Detroit and foiled my dreams of seeing Barry go nuts in the BOWL

Isn't strage that the most hated player is often one is not THE best at the sport nowadays (Bonds, TO, and Kobe) while 10 years ago, the players of each sport where loved and respected.

Thats because there is so much hype, and over-coverage of events that a small dislike takes over the grudging respect because of the amount of times we hear that fat slob Berman pontificate on a player's aura and hyperbolize his accomplishments

Brett Favre, for three reasons,

1-I have always had a innate dislike for the Packers, and he is normally the reason they win if they do so that ALWAYS pisses me off

2-10 years of listening to sportscasters suck his jock strap, he is good, but is SO overpublicized

3- all the times the Packers beat Detroit and foiled my dreams of seeing Barry go nuts in the BOWL

I love Brett Favre and cannot stand hearing people try to defend their criticisms of him, but those are all pretty legit, sensible reasons based in fact so I will leave you off of my death list... for now :cool:

P.S. I especially like reason #1.

P.P.S. Let me tell you why I hate Barry. Three reasons:

1. He's short. Always reminded me of Gary Coleman.

2. My knees and ankles hurt after watching him run.

3. He left the game while he was still in his prime, but didn't have the courtesy to pass along this advice to Brett(j/k Brett is still the best QB in the NFL :notworthy.) :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

can anyone join in?

If so, I hate Trotter with a passion. He is by far my most hated Eagle, even when TO was there. He was a loser for us, and is hailed as God in Philly. He gets to the Pro Bowl despite not starting until week 10 in 2004. Pierce was snubbed in 2004 for this loser. Another in the long line of Redskins busts before Gibbs' return.

Johnny Damon

...Or any member of the Yankees.

It has to be Bonds. I really don't care for baseball especially, but the fact that he incites such rage in me as a sportsfan solidifies his place as the most sinister athlete I have ever observed.

Him, or Michael Irvin.

For some reason, the athelete I dislike the most is Eli Manning. There is just something about him I can't stand. Not so much hate for McNabb or Bledsoe. I think its the "potential", his name, his team, the way he was brought into the NFL, etc...

T.O. I pitty.

Randy Moss I hate because he has NO heart and is a wasted human being.

I hate Roy Williams because, just because.

All time most hated athlete is #88 that now disrupts ESPN's football coverage. Won't even type his name.

I actually feel sorry for Bonds. I don't get the anger towards him. He is the best in a class of cheaters. Got to give him that.

my choice is T.O i know that everyone picked him but i really tried to think and could not come up with anyone and i really wish people would get off barry bonds back and just let him go i mean there are lots who take steroids but just because he is making history dont mean you have to be on him the hardest. and i think it was wrong the way that the commishiner handled the situation when bonds broke the record. and one more thing if bonds does not deserve it why does espn brake in whenever bonds is going to the plate.

Well I hate Bonds, not because of steroids, but because of all the damn publicity he gets that hogs Sportscenter during football season, Stanley Cup Playoffs, and the NBA playoffs. I mean, damn, they spend 45 minutes of every hour on ESPN talking about baseball-specifically Bonds and steroids-, and 15 on the NBA Western Conference Finals. Some of the best basketball has been played this year (Spurs- Mavs, Suns-Mavs, Suns-Clippers), and its being overshadowed by a controversy that has been going on for the last 3 years. Who cares about Barry Bonds anymore.

Soryr, had to get that off my chest.

Don't know if this only players currently active... THE most overrated athlete in the history of modern sports is to me, Deion Sanders. I'm not much into "hating" anyone, but it wrenched my guts like no other time when he became a Redskin. To be honest, it all seems like a nightmare to this day. I almost cannot believe it happened.

On his side, I remember hearing that he was a very good locker room presence (started a domino club or something like that). So I give him that. But I will always get literally nauseous every time I remember him telling the crowd to yell louder just before dropping a punt coming right down to him. :puke:

He did that wearing the burgundy and gold, folks. There is no disgrace like that type of sh*t.

I also will never be able to forgive Snyder for his prominent role in that signing. Maybe to HIS credit, I wonder if he will ever forgive himself for it. To me Snyder has gotten better, Deion is still awfully Deionish.

Archived