Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

For all the passive fans that can't resist WrestleMania.. I'm getting a perfect feed from the same site I may supposedly watch the Skins on...

For entertainment purposes only...

FirstRowSports has it. Link #4 working for me.  Won't post actual link in case not allowed. 

Edited by Southtown

Hit em with the knee!!!!

Man, talk about abusing your power lol

This is what their PPVs have been missing/lacking the past 10 years.  They need screw jobs, abuse of power, etc.  If you're gonna pay money to watch it, weather its $70 PPV or $10/month WWE Network, you should get the best they have to offer.  With no competition at all, they made the PPVs watered down.  

Sure, we got some great matches, but I'm talking about screw jobs, heal turns, abuse of power stuff.  Stick to the old script, what gotcha there.  It's a hell of a lot more entertaining.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

That had to be the fastest triple tag team match I've seen..........

I don't even know how to react to that.  I mean, they gave the outlaws the tag straps two months ago.  Only to team them up with Kane and get beat by the Shield in like 3 mins?

Bull ****ing ****

Bet five Wyatt will be in the battle royal next year. They just ruined him. 

It makes no sense to hype him up the way they did when they brought him in, only to not do anything with him.  Some of this **** makes no sense.  I guess that's what happens when you have 100% control of the market.  Hype people up, change your mind and who cares, cause are the fans gonna go watch TNA exclusively?  Hell no, cause their product is even worse.  

It makes no sense to hype him up the way they did when they brought him in, only to not do anything with him.  Some of this **** makes no sense.  I guess that's what happens when you have 100% control of the market.  Hype people up, change your mind and who cares, cause are the fans gonna go watch TNA exclusively?  Hell no, cause their product is even worse.  

Wait to see who wins the M/E before you assume they're done with Wyatt. If/when DB wins they could bring that back.

• TK changed the title to The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW