Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

This is from the Associated Press...

BC-APNewsAlert,0052

ATLANTA (AP) - A law enforcement official close to the investigation tells The Associated Press that pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room.

yea i have read the same reports ... :doh:

Tragedy senseless

indefensable

I found this on another message board.

Just read on observer that Benoit watched the PPV with his son after strangling his wife with an alaram clock cord Saturday. He put his son to bed and suffocated him and then hung himself in his weight room.

I've never been to the observer website, but I hear it's reputable in the internet wrestling world.....

I found this on another message board.

Just read on observer that Benoit watched the PPV with his son after strangling his wife with an alaram clock cord Saturday. He put his son to bed and suffocated him and then hung himself in his weight room.

I've never been to the observer website, but I hear it's reputable in the internet wrestling world.....

Wow, :wtf:

Here's a link for you guys from a different site

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/26/benoit-murder-details-revealed/

TMZ has learned more about the deaths of WWE wrestling superstar Chris Benoit, his wife and son -- and the information is extremely disturbing.

Several Atlanta-based law enforcement sources have told TMZ Benoit may have strangled his wife on Saturday, then smothered his son in his bed a day later. Investigators refuse to officially comment, pending final confirmation by the coroner on the cause and time of the deaths.

One source told TMZ that Benoit was texting friends during Sunday's WWE "Vengeance" Pay-Per-View program -- possibly watching the show with his son, who may have been alive at the time.

According to sources, Benoit then hanged himself Monday in a weight room inside the family home.

A police investigation is ongoing

Seriously. Now I am officially pissed that I gave a **** when I heard about him dying yesterday.

My thoughts should have been with Nancy & Daniel instead.....

Same here. I actually gave a **** when I heard about this yesterday too. I feel for his son and wife though.

Man, a guy with as much money as Benoit could easily afford a divorce and to give custody of his child to his wife if he didn't want to be around them any longer. There was no need to take things this far. If there's a hell I hope Benoit is burning there as we speak.

This is just sick........I mean to kill your kid and wife is bad enough but if he in fact killed his wife on sat and then waited a whole day to kill his child.......Man thats just premeditated murder right there......Thats no roid rage....Even Vince McMahon shouldnt have to deal with this horrible situation and I applud him for coming out lastnight with his speeech.

Same here. I actually gave a **** when I heard about this yesterday too. I feel for his son and wife though.

Man, a guy with as much money as Benoit could easily afford a divorce and to give custody of his child to his wife if he didn't want to be around them any longer. There was no need to take things this far. If there's a hell I hope Benoit is burning there as we speak.

Seriously. Now I am officially pissed that I gave a **** when I heard about him dying yesterday.

My thoughts should have been with Nancy & Daniel instead.....

We should also hold his two other kids in our thoughts as well. They are about to go through a living hell that no child should suffer. :(

This is unimagineable. If you have children as I do, there is nothing- absolutely NOTHING- that could ever drive me to the point of killing one of them. Domestic violence is all over the place unfortunately, and people in relationships often get injured or even killed. But when an innocent child loses his life, my God... Why??

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Not just a song sung by R&B singer Aretha Franklin but, also harped about from one Chris Benoit.. Respect is the condition of being esteemed or honored. Chris was respected by everyone and the ones that didn't respect him.. he made them respect him. Respect to Chris was held at such a high regard. There was no other way.. you either respected him or he wanted nothing to do with you.

A wrestling superstar disrespected Shawn Michaels backstage a while back. Chris being Chris made that superstar do 1,000 lunges. In which Benoit did those same 1,000 with him. If he wasn't going to respect Michaels.. Benoit would force it out of him. The next day, that same superstar complained how he could barely walk because his legs were so sore. Benoit made him do 500 more just for good measure. <--That story was told by Triple H.

The guy earned his respect. He earned everything that he had by way of busting his ass! He was one of the few who wrestled for the love of the 'sport' not just for the money. He loved this sport more than anything else and vowed to, at such a young age, to be comparable or better to the one and only Dynamite Kid. Both had similar styles as Benoit emulated DK very well.

He worked his way up the ladder and for that he was loved by not only his co-workers but, by MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of fans. I was one of them. However, I just can not stomach this news. This is not the Chris Benoit that I watched on TV. This is not the same Chris Benoit that I have heard and read numerous stories about. Not the Crippler nor the Rapid Wolverine. He had to be beside himself to come to terms to carry out this tragedy.

For a guy who harped about Respect and how it should be given in order to receive. Someone, who lived to be respected. Well, Chris.. if these stories are true and you carried out these actions in the manner stated in numerous articles and headlines..

Congrats because all of those years that you worked your ass off to gain respect and fame.. You squashed all of that in just one weekend. I will no longer have respect for you as a wrestler or a person. You ****ed up! And you took your own life so you would not have to feel the wrath of many. I am so sorry that you got off that easy. You deserved worse.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Congrats because all of those years that you worked your ass off to gain respect and fame.. You squashed all of that in just one weekend. I will no longer have respect for you as a wrestler or a person. You ****ed up! And you took your own life so you would not have to feel the wrath of many. I am so sorry that you got off that easy. You deserved worse.

Well said Praise this makes me sick. I can never understand how someone could kill their own kid. I just cant fathom this and any other stories where kids lives are taken so young. My prayers are with the young son and his family. As well as the wife and hers.