Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

omg,,,,,,,,,,this is true chris and his family are dead....wtf, is goin on here.....the whole limo things is like a bad curse..........time to end it NOW

You do realize the limo thing was faked.....right?

Maybe not........so here are links:

http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=20&num=86168

http://www.timesleader.com/news/breakingnews/20070612_12wwe_breaking.html

benoit missed the pay per view last night to tend to a family emergency, so sadly, he would have been with them in atlanta. if it's true that's absolutely terrible news.

What could this have been? I'm confused as to how he had a family emergency and then the next day he is found dead?

Maybe his wife passed and he took his own life? It just doesn't make sense to me...

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/1/2/wwenews/More_Details_On_The_Death_Of_Chris_Benoit_Family.php

More Details On The Death Of Chris Benoit & Family

Written by Richard Gray on Jun 25, 2007 - 6:29:28 PM

e9 = new Object(); e9.size = "336x280,300x250,300x600";

The following details were obtained by Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer:</I>

Please be patient with us as we try and gather details regarding the death of Chris Benoit. Here is what we know right now.

WWE has just notified all talent that Chris Benoit was found dead earlier today by police in his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia. Benoit’s wife Nancy (also known as Woman back in WCW) and son Daniel have also been found dead. WWE followed their announcement to talent with an announcement on the official WWE.com website which we have posted here on the site.

All plans regarding the “McMahon dead storyline” have been scrapped for tonight’s RAW and tonight’s episode will instead be a real life tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. Folks, this is not a joke and a legitimate story.

We are all shocked and deeply saddened here at WrestlingNewsWorld.com and behalf of all of us here, our deepest condolences go out to all of the friends and family of the Benoits.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/1/2/wwenews/More_Details_On_Chris_Nancy_Benoit.php

Breaking News: More Details On Chris & Nancy Benoit

Written by Ryan Gray on Jun 25, 2007 - 6:25:37 PM

e9 = new Object(); e9.size = "336x280,300x250,300x600";

Source - PWInsider

As reported moments ago former WWE and WCW champion Chris Benoit and his wife, former WCW and ECW personality Nancy “Women” Benoit were both found dead today in Atlanta, Georgia. The couple has two children but it has not yet been confirmed that they were found dead also.

This is obviously a huge breaking story and we are working as hard as we can to get out news as it becomes available to us.

WWE is currently in a meeting right now as tonight’s RAW will be dedicated in Benoit’s memory.

This is a shock for the entire Internet Wrestling Community as well as the Superstars. May God’s blessing rest upon all of us this evening.

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_20620.shtml

WWE News

WWE News: Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy, and son Daniel found dead

By Pat McNeill, Torch Columnist

Jun 25, 2007, 17:19

WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and his son Daniel were found dead today in their Atlanta home.

WWE.com reported the story moments ago on their website. Benoit, 40, missed a Saturday night house show and last night's pay-per-view in order to return home to Atlanta.

PWTorch.com can confirm through sources that Benoit's death is real and not part of a worked WWE storyline.

WWE has announced plans to scrap tonight's scheduled "Vince McMahon memorial" storyline on WWE Raw, and will address Benoit's death on the program.

No further details are available at this time.

wow. I thought this was going to be a very bad marketing deal...but if not, that's really awful. these wrestling celebrities are very real parts of many people's lives.

i'm not even a watcher but I spent one year tuning in to WWF about 4 years ago whenh Rock & HHH were the big deals. I saw benoit a lot. this would hit some guys io know pretty damn big. very sad, if turns out to be true.

First of all, unbelievably tragic. Benoit was such an immense talent and was the last of the old-school workers. Nobody even attempts to wrestle the way he did anymore. And, I'm utterly speechless about the death of Nancy and their son. I'm almost horrified to hear the full story.

Secondly, this proves why the McMahon is Dead angle was such a bad idea. It had far too great a chance of brushing up against a real tragedy. They were able to work around Sheri's death, but this is one of their upper card guys. The fact that it has to be announced with "This is no joke" is remarkable.

I'm guessing murder-suicide. It really is a tragedy though. Vince McMahon is a clown by the way, real great taste in faking your own death pal.

I was kind of thinking the same thing...although I didn't want to write that exactly.

Who knows though...I am sure we will all learn more in the following week.