Sign in to follow this  
TK

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

Oh boy. What happened? Lol

And this is pretty funny. Vince and WWE as a whole havent been fond of people of color. Well documented at this point 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Oh boy. What happened? Lol

And this is pretty funny. Vince and WWE as a whole havent been fond of people of color. Well documented at this point 

Here's the complete breakdown.  No clue how a major corporation with WWE's less than stellar history could let something like this happen, but here we are. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2860109-nxts-jordan-myles-rips-t-shirt-design-as-racist-wwe-issues-statement

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Will Ospreay isn't human.

Aight.

Now I wanna see Ospreay & Ricochet vs The Lucha Bros.  

In my adult days watching **** like that, I truly wonder how dudes dont shred every molecule in their knees simply getting thrown over the top rope, and here's this dude literally somersaulting over it, clean. 

Reminds me of Van Dam

:( 

1 of my favorite wrestlers in my late teens early 20's. He and Tony Atlas one of my favorite tag teams ever. I remember watching them on a patients t.v. when I was a medic in the Air Force. RIP Rocky and condolences to The Rock and his family. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Was coming here to post this. After Reading the Rock's autobiography as a youngin I gained some knowledge on just how much of a role his dad played in his life.

RIP

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PCS said:

:( 

1 of my favorite wrestlers in my late teens early 20's. He and Tony Atlas one of my favorite tag teams ever. I remember watching them on a patients t.v. when I was a medic in the Air Force. RIP Rocky and condolences to The Rock and his family. 

That's Roman Reigns Dad and his own cousin by marriage that he's beating up on. The Anoa'i family tree that he married into was/is crazy strong.

Edited by The Evil Genius